chapter 10

Sorry for the extremely late chapter I had many ideas but this was the best one I had. Sorry if it's a bad chapter or not what you wanted but it's what I wanted to do and thanks for 8.98k readers I never thought my story would get this popular. Hope yall enjoy this chapter.

~in the war~

I grab a Kunai out of my pocket and throw it to the guy in front of me. It goes clean through his head and his body collapses on the ground. I look up to see if there are any more people around me but all I see are dead bodies around me.

Ino:" y/n we need you over here now"

I walk over to ino and she leads me to a injured otsutsuki I kneel next to him and take out a Kunai like asumas. I slap him in the face and he wakes up.

?:" what ever you want from me you won't get"

Y/n:" look around you do you want te end up like your friends right now or do you want to talk"

He looks around and chuckles a little then looks back at me.

?:" they were weak anyways but me I won't break easily"

Y/n:" oh are you sur-"

I was about to stick the kunai in his stomach until i got cut off as the ground starts to shake intensely. Wind starts to circle around him and pushes us away from him. I stand up and see him with a red fruit in his hand. He stuffs it in his mouth and Swallows it down whole. His skin stats to turn red and his body starts to get bigger and muscular. He looks at me and charges towards me. I quickly blink and he's right in front of me he punches me and sends me flying to the side. I hit a rock and it slowly starts to wrap around me.

Y/n:{my eyes are useless against him they aren't helping me in any way}

The rock starts to squeeze my body. It slowly starts turning red and feel hot breath next to my ear.

?:" you are no match against me"

I feel my ribs start cracking and my vision blurs then everything turns black.

Ino pov

I look around trying to find y/n somewhere. The dust starts to settle where I'm at and I see him being heald by a red figure. His body falls limp as the red things lower body turns into some legs. Naruto comes out of nowhere and hits the guy in the face with a rasengan to have it do nothing. The thing grabs naruto by the head and throws him as far as he can. I try to stand up but I am unable to. Sakura grabs me and starts to pull me away from the fight.

Ino:" sakura we need to get y/n he's hurt"

Sakura ignores what I said and takes me away somewhere.

Y/n pov

I open my eyes and see myself in a white smokey void.

Y/n:{what is this place}

I stand up and walk around the place. The more I walk around the place the more familiar it becomes. I hear the sound of a running river and birds.

?:" I never thought I would see the day you'd be here."

I turn around to be greeted by a man with a hood.

Y/n:" who are you?"

?:" come on y/n you dont recognize me?"

I shake my head and stand still. The guy puts his hands on his hood and takes it off. I feel my whole body freeze and my eyes widen.

Y/n:" d-dad?"

He nods and opens his arms for a hug. I hug him tightly and my eyes start getting watery. I break away from the hug and stare at him in amazement.