Epilogue

4 years later

Edward Elric is still sleeping. However Winry Elric shook him awake.

"Ed-ED!" Winry shook him again. Then she leans in and pecks his lips which caused him to smile.

Ed got up rubbing his eyes. "What time is it hun?" He asks.

"Its 8:30 AM" Ed heard Winry chuckle.

"What are you chuckling at?" Ed muttered

"You stubble dear." Winry stated.

Ed rubbed his chin. Winry was right.

"I might aswell shave it, do you want me to keep it hun?" Edward asks.

"As you like, it's your body" Winry awnsered.

"But your my wife" Ed said.

"Haha, but anyway there something else I was chuckling about. If you want to know what it is then get ready quick" Winry said.

"Okay." Ed kissed her forehead and left to the bathroom. As he disappeared, Winry quickly got into her robe and left to the other bathroom and got ready. As she finished, Ed still is in the bathroom, she assumes he is shaving.

Winry went to the kids room and saw Aiden and Alina awake.
"Good morning my lovelies!"

"MOMMY!" Aiden said. Aiden was 1 years old and Alina was only 7 months old. "Dont tell daddy that we are going to take a photo, okay?"

"Okay!" Aiden said as Winry put a long white shirt and brown shorts on Aiden.

Winry then changed Alina and took the children down stairs where Alphonse, May, Garfiel, and Paninya were waiting.

"Is the photographer here yet?" Winry asked.

"No, he said 5 more minutes" Al said as he looked at his watch.

"Thank god Ed fell asleep before we even came yesterday" May said as she held Alina.

"Well he had a busy day yesterday, I'm still glad you guys could make it!" Winry exclaimed.

As Edward finished his business in the bathroom, he got changed and as he was about to go to the kids room he heard the doorbell ring.

"I WILL GET IT HONEY!" Winry yelled.

When Winry heard the kids door open from Ed, she opened the door

"Welcome" Winry said quietly.

As Ed came downstairs assuming the kids are downstairs. He saw Winry, Aiden, Alina, Al, May, Garfiel, Pininya, and a..Photographer?

"Good morning sir" the photographer waved to Ed.

"Winry what's going on?" Ed asked as Winry gave him Aiden.

"We are going to have our family photo Ed! Now everyone get ready!" Winry exclaimed

As everyone got in their poses the photographer is about to take the photo.

"Smile dear" Winry says quietly to Ed.

The photo was taken..

As the picture finished being printed Ed looked at it

"This highly looks like this photo" Ed states firmily as he took out the old photo.

"Are you mad brother?" Alphonse asks.

"No, not at all" Ed says as he smiles warmly..

Oh mom if only you were alive to see this amazing future

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoyed my book! This is my first FMA book.
I had a blast writing it! Again, my sincere apologies for not updating but now I'm back!

(Number of words in total of the two parts: 2,241)

🎉 You've finished reading His Proposal 彼の提案 - Edward X Winry one-shot fanfiction- Fullmetal alchemist ✔ 🎉