5. A angre woman.

"This is the institution Sam"

"This is it?"ask I by scrubbing my temple.

"Yes and you don't seem surprise"

"Why should I be Jim?"

"It's magical because" grin Jim with a satisfied look.

"You much be joking right"

"I am not"

"Seriously Jim there is absolutely nothing special about this tea shop. Cause I have been here thousand time with my uncle and grand pa. But if you don't believe me then turn you head and you can see the roof of my house in the cut of the road"

"Yes, I know that"

"So please enlighten me with the part where you said 'This is the institution' will you Jim" scoffed I.

"I will not explain you"

"Then?!!"

"I will show you because the 1st part of education is being the part of the activity that way you will learn better and faster" said he and walk inside the tea shop.

"Hi Adi"

"Yo Jim" replied the counter in such a way if they meet in daily basis.

"How can I help you Jim"

"A cup of dark coffee to Mychol institution pleases Adi" said Jim and slid two golden coins on the table.

"You don't have to pay two golden coins for a simple dark coffee. That's too much!" said I and took the coins.

"New guy I see"

"No mister Adi. I am not a new, I think you have forgot that I have been here many time so if you st.."

But I was interrupted by Jim "He is new Adi. So kindly one cup of coffee will you?" said he and snatch back the coined from by hand and flung back it on the counter table.

"Do you have any idea what you have done Jim"

"Yes, I have" said he and took the seat of most corner of the shop.

"I mean you have just been fooled by a shopkeeper"

"No I have not"

"You are kidding right Jim. I mean you just pay two gold coins for a dump cup coffee remember"

"I think Sam you should let me do my job" said he.

"Ok"

Adi came with a cup of coffee and kept it on the table "Enjoy the coffee" said he and trod away.

"I think we have to share the coffee"

"You are joking right Jim and I kindly want  to remind you that you just paid two gold coins for a cup, so if you mind"

"Stop it" said he "I think two sugar cube will do it from here to Mychol"

"What?"

"No I just don't wanna do any mistake with the number of sugar because I don't want to end up in Mexico again"

"What?"

"Oh..ya forget that Mexico part and are you ready to enter the institution Sam"

"Yes" said I uneasily because I kind of freak out with this guy who just bought me to this tea shop with the name of my institution.

"So lets gooooo" exclaimed me and stir the cup in full pace.

"Are you really fine Jim" said I but as soon as I said that my whole body kind of feel a losing its solid form and melting.

"What is happening to meeee" blobbed I and the cup of coffee sucks me inside it like a vacuum cleaner.

I feel like I am being flush into a black cyclone with a speed of 400 km/h. I spine around the black cloud of cyclone in such a way that my limbs feel like being reaping apart from each other and the pain was almost unbearable. Then suddenly I felt a solid surface beneath me. I cough vigorously and gulp as air as possible.

"3rd time seriously Jim" said an anger girl voice.

"Sorry darling"

"Don't call me that!!"

My whole body feels like a punching bag and my head buss like hundreds of bees are inside my skull, I tried to stand up but my legs give it away.

"Take a deep breath Sam" said Jim.

"Ok" manages I.

I force my eyes to see the place around where I am standing as all I could see now was foggy but I could guess by the eco in the voice of Jim and the women arguing that we are in a hall with solid marvel floor.

"Are you feeling Ok Sam?"

"Do you really think a boy who just comes out of a cyclone will be fine? Give me a minute" said I and puke out in the floor.

"Sorry about the floor Miss" said I.

"It's fine. It's just normal to vomit after the 1st time teleportation for anyone" said the women. And then slowly my vision clear and I saw her. She was a pretty woman of 30 to 34 years with sky blue short hair length up to her shoulder and she wore a blue rimmed spectacle and a tight black jeans and white shirt with pink stripes all over them.

"Are you fine boy" ask she with a kind smile.

"Yes" said I and stood up.

"So dinner with me tonight"

"No Jim"

"Date tomorrow with me Jessica"

"No"

"Ok here is the deal, you go out with me tomorrow and I stop teleportation here with coffee"

"Really"

Jim nodded like a kid.

"Ok, tomorrow 7: pm here meet me and after that you teleportation here in sorcerer way got it. Not in spy way with coffee"

"Ok darling"

"Don't call me that" said she and wave her finger in the air and the dark coffee on the floor steams away.

"Follow me Sam" said Jim and I followed him outside which open to a beautifully sunny morning.