18. Will you miss me?

So the next day I found myself in teleportation port huddled with Will,Magi and Nata before the mission starts.[ I feel a pang in my chest for Cherry absences]. All the mission assigned Sorcerer must teleport from teleportation port in a given course of time due to law basics and also teleportation from here consume less mana of the individual.

"Look just go there execute you objective and come back. Its not a big deal" said Will.

"And of course don't die" joke Magi

"Yes, the dieing part I am putting pressure on that" said Nata.

"Chill out,he is not gonna die and Sam are you even listening?" wave Will.

"Oh sorry" said I and focus back.

"Where is your mind?Look if you lose your focus that easy then you are a dead fish !"

"Don't be old school Will. Sam is just searching for Cherry. Right Sam?"wink Magi.

"Kind of" smirk I

"Oh right" said Nata with a slight smile.

"She is just wind up in some paper work this morning. But don't be afraid she will be here before you leave" said Will.

In the other side of the hall Jim and Jessica were having a love bird conversation which I could tell by the grin over their faces.

So as the time pass with no sign of Cherry. I flip around the hall in nervousness. The core point of my nervousness was not the mission but a string of thing I am about to tell to her.

"Ok if she says no. No problem you can still be friends" mumbled I under the breath.

"Why do you look so nervous Sam?"ask Jim.

"Yes is everything fine Sam" ask Jessica.

"Everything good. I am just waiting for someone" said I and saw Cherry walking in.

"Someone special I guess" chuckled Jessica.

"Yap" said I with a deep smile and scurried toward Cherry.

"What took you so long?"

"I am so sorry Sam. It  just happen that I got a letter from my hometown" said Cherry in such a way that it melt me.

"No problem Cherry" grin I and cup my hand around her hand.

Cherry look up at me in baffled.

"Is everything fine Sam?"

"Yes"

"Sam you look a kind of nervous"

"Look Cherry I don't know how to tell you but we have been friends for so long and I always love being with you. So I think that..."

"Think what?"ask Cherry.

I sniffed

"I love you Cherry Blackshower and I really do because being with you always run my heart in different way and by god I love the way it does. So if you let me be the guy of your life"

"Sam I am just 16"

"I am not talking about the husband part"

"Boyfriend?"

I nodded in glee.

"Look Sam" Cherry " I too love you very much because I too feel the Same  when I am with you. But Sam you are too good for me and I don't want you in pain or in ashem. I mean you know it right, what other student think about me as a crazy red head one"

"Yes,I know and I know it too that they are wrong"

"Sam it just been 2 month"

"2month and 20 days"

"Yes" smile Cherry with a moist eyes "but I think you should take more time and reconsider about it"

"Why are you crying? I have just propose you" said I and dubbled her tears by my thumb.

"I am just happy that you love me Sam but I just don't know how to accepted you"

"That easy just the 'I love you' will be enough form you"

"Ai Sam its about time" bawl Jim.

"Just a minute Jim"

"Sam I think you should go..."

"Not without your answer"

"Sam!"

"Wait a second"

"Cherry?"

"I will tell you after the mission"grin Cherry and Kiss me on lips for first time and shove be back " come back quick"

"I will" wave I and trudged back into the blue circle.

"Took you long enough"grin Jim.

"I ju..."

"No need to explain. I know that you just got a kiss" said Jim.

"All the best mate" said Will.

"Try to stay alive" said Nata and both Cherry and Magi wave.

"I will bring precious stuff for you baby" said Jim.

"Don't call me baby " retorted Jessica.

And a glowing blue light engulf us by teleporting us away to my first mission destination.