February 20, 2014

Dear diary,

  I woke up this morning still crying from yesterday, my face was poofy and all red from all the crying. I don't know why but I just felt bad. Okay maybe I do know why. When my mom got home yesterday I was telling her about my day because I hadnt seen her and I told her that Alex's friend invited us to go to church with her. My mom got mad because its an Angelic church or whatever and said I couldn't go if Alex's mom didn't go because it was really far. She was really bitchy and was yelling at me and said I couldn't go. So I just went to my room and told Alex, then I asked her if she was coming over this weekend and she said no and then I asked her if we were gonna hang out and she said no. I told her I could try to sleep over but she just said whatever. I hate it when she talks with me like that so I told her I was tired and going to sleep. She didn't even give me our special good night message. And I knew something was wrong and I just started crying. I just hope its nothing serious because I really wanna see her. I always look forward to spending time with her. This is going to be our first weekend not together. And honestly it sucks because my brother and step dad are gonna be at boy scouts which means I am going to be alone with my mom. That's something I really don't like but I'm stuck with it. I think I will probably spend saturday at the library doing my research project that is due Monday. Probably Friday too when I get home from school. Maybe just a little distraction is all that I need. I'm not okay right now but I'm trying to be. I feel my eyes burning, I want to cry but can't because I don't like crying in front of people and because of the promise I have made. I guess I will just havr to deal with it and put it away.

  During my second period I texted my best friend Yesenia because last night she texted me that she wanted to talk to me about her time in Mexico. Little did I know that she got a boyfriend in Mexico! HER FIRST BOYFRIEND! I'm in tears right now as she explains to me how he had been begging for her for six months and she finally gave him a chance. Also that for valentines day he gave her gold earrings! From what I have heard I approve of him and I am so happy for her. I have known her for almost seven years and she has never had a boyfriend. I am so glad because she is the most funniest girl in the world. She's conceited but not the annoying conceited,  she is absolutely perfect. And I'm glad a guy sees that in her. No words can explain how happy I am right now. When fourth period came nothing interesting happened besides the fact that Jess was eating a peanut butter cookie and offered me one. I was in love. My first time eating a peanut butter cookie and it was amazing. So amazing that I got In trouble because I was daydreaming in class and I told the teacher I was daydreaming about the peanut butter cookie Jess had given me. She had three but only had a few pieces because I ended up jacking all of them. Never in my life have I ever ate such a delicious cookie before. As my day went on it was boring. Until I played speed against Skyler and beat her, then I played against Irvin and beat him. I beat him twice and I did it like nothing. I wasn't even trying that's the funny part. When after school came I layed on Jess and was talking on the phone with my best friend Yesenia about her time in Mexico and how her dad was bitching at her about having a boyfriend. While talking on the phone with Yessy I was also texting Alex because she's impatient when it comes to texts so I had to keep excusing myself from Yessy but she didn't mind.

But as I got home, Alex and I made up. And we are hanging out tomorrow and she is sleeping over my house. I am excited to see her. I feel like a little kid when their parents say if they be good they get candy. I just love her so much. I can't believe after being with her for three years I still get butterflies.