February 28, 2014

Dear diary,

I woke up once again to pouring rain and the puppies crying. I was tired and kept putting my alarm on snooze but when I saw it was 5:20 I got up and started getting ready. I put on my thin leggings that fit under my size 0 jeans, a long sleeve, a sweater, and my best friends sweater. I knew it was gonna be cold so I put my hair in a bun and put a beanie and scarf on. And to make sure my feet don't get soaked I put my on high high tops hot pink converse. My tummy was growling because I haven't been eating a lot lately. I made me and my brother chamomile tea. When we got to our bus stop we thought the bus was there so we jumped out of the car and our step dad left. It turned out that wasn't our bus, soon after it started pouring rain on me, my brother, and our friend aroara. We are the only three at that stop and our stop is the first stop. We were literally getting soaked and her dad honked for us to get in his car so we did. My brother called the place where all the buses are to check where our bus was but our bus driver wasn't answering. Aroaras dad had to leave, thank god then rain settled down and we waited in the cold for our bus. When it got there it had just started raining harder and we all yelled at him for leaving us in the rain for THIRTY FREAKIN MINUTES!

As my day went on my friends were complaining to me about what we were gonna do for my birthday that is less than the two weeks away. I told them I didn't know. I didnt even want to talk about it because I don't want it to pass by.

My friend Vania that I walk with to the red line waa getting picked up by her mom so she gave me a ride to the red line. When I got on the red line I got off within 15 minutes. I made my way to Alex's house. I was crossing the street on Temple and Virgil when the street in front of 711 was filled with water. There was no way around it. So I held my breathe and walked straight through it. I was crying inside because my high high top neon pink converse just got soaked wet all the way past them. I pulled myself together and went inside 711 to get Alex black tea and hot fries and I got myself hot chocolate with peanut butter cookies. I walked to Alexs house on top of the hill and yelled at her about how my shoes got wet. We ate our food and drinks and watched CSI.