Maybe~Yukio X Jealous Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Waking Up (A Yukio Okumura AMV)

(Y/N)=Your Name

I'm a grade 'A' student, always got top scores, always passing test and completing all of my homework. But, I'm half demon, monstrous beast some might say. Ever since my mother and father were killed by demons, I've wanted to kick Satan's ass. But unfortunately, my parent's deaths were slow and torturous, and of course I was forced to watch. Which made me...some what quiet and untrust worthy of others. That is accept for the two brothers, Rin and Yukio Okumura. Rin is like a brother to me, mean while Yukio is a different love story. Mephistio Pheles thought it would be 'A grand idea', for me to stay in their dormitory with them. I didn't mind the old shaggy place, it was some what quiet and peaceful, and not much people in it either. And unlike Rin I have a hard time healing my injuries, something to do with my body trying to reject my demon powers or something...

"How did you complete all of your homework already!?", Rin questions, I roll my eyes and chuckle in response.

"Well I did something you could never think of doing", I state with a shrug,

"And what's that?", He questions,

"Actually doing my homework ", I state, he slowly frowns and glares at me,

"HEY! I DO MY HOMEWORK ALRIGHT!!!", He argues, Yukio suddenly walks into the room and glares at his older brother.

"Rin will you keep it down, I'm trying to tutor Shiemi", Yukio states, I frown and turn my gaze to the window. Shiemi has been getting kind of clingy towards Yukio lately.

"Really? Shiemi's here", Rin questions, Yukio sighs and nods at his...less intelligent brother.

"Yes, now keep it down, we're trying to concentrate", He states before shutting the door and walking off.

"Four eyed mole face", Rin mutters, I roll my eyes and lay down on Rin's bed.

"You're not jealous are ya?", Rin asks with a smirk, I don't know how he's aware of my typical liking towards Yukio. Maybe he isn't as...unintelligent as people originally think.

"W-Why would I be jealous?", I question innocently, gazing up towards the ceiling and away from Rin.

"You hesitated", Rin points out, slowly sliding into my view of the ceiling, I groan and push him away.

"That's because I'm ummm cold", I state, holding my arms and pretending like I'm shaking. But unfortunately, the older half demon brother isn't THAT stupid.

"Okay, yeah, maybe", I state,

"So what?", I question with a groan, he huffs and I'm assuming he's insulting me under his breath.

"But you like Shiemi don't you?", I question, he freezes and sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"WHAT? NO! I mean haha, *Sighs* yeah I do", He states, I nod and smile, but my expression immediately falters once I hear footsteps echoing throughout the halls. And the door opening to reveal a...angry Yukio? Oops Rin was way too loud.

"Rin, take (Y/N) and go for a walk, you're too loud", Yukio says, I sigh and grab my jacket, great now I'm being sent out as well. Rin grumbles and walks out the door, meanwhile Yukio stops me with his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), just don't let him do anything stupid", He says with a sigh escaping his lips.

"Don't worry about it", I mumble and walk away with a sigh, maybe that was a little rude. God damn it! why does he make me feel this way!? and why does Shiemi get to be so close to him!?