Affectionate Stages~Rin x Pregnant Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: [AMV] Burn my heart - Rin Okumura

Y/N=Your Name

F/G/N=Favourite Girl Name (Aka Future Daughter Name)

F/D=Favourite Drink

F/B=Favourite Breakfast

I love waking up to the feeling of soft sheets, a gently breeze brushing against my skin, my body wrapped protectively and safely within my husband's arms as he gently kisses me awake. But this is not one of those mornings.

I groan and grip at the sheets of my utterly messy bed, feeling an aching pain radiating through my stomach. My muscles tightening and causing me frequent pain. It's raining outside, but I don't mind at all. I love rain. However, the love of my life is not beside me, which is surprising since he doesn't wake up this early in morning. All of my questions are answered when I hear the quickened yet hushed footsteps making their way towards the room I'm currently in. I sigh and sit up tiredly, as Rin pushes open the door with a metal tray holding my (F/B) and (F/D).

"Morin' my darling angel", He greets with a loving smile, walking over to me and gently kissing me on top of my head, as well as placing down the tray beside me.

"Good morning, and thank you", I reply with a small yawn, already hungrily digging into my breakfast. Munching away happily and sipping my drink as Rin watches me with somewhat amusement.

"You're so adorable", He mutters softly as he kisses my cheek, I half-heartedly glare at him.

"You're more adorable", I state, booping his nose with my finger in the process. He crunches up his face at the gesture, yet still grinning ear to ear like a child on Christmas morning.

"Nuh-uh!", He says with a fake pout, Rin's eyes twinkling playfully as his cheeky smile returns. I chuckle and place the tray on the bed side table, before leaping into action and tickling him.

"Wait ahh! No! H-Hey no fair!", Rin gasps out, laughing and trying to push my hands away.

"Who's more adorable again?", I question smugly, increasing the speed and effort of tickling him.

"S-Still you!", He replies while laughing uncontrollably, I roll my eyes and quietly laugh. Finally showing mercy and releasing him from my ticklish grip as he pulls himself together. Suddenly my muscles tighten around the stomach once again, forcing me to let out another groan as my finger nails dig into my arms.

"(Y/N) you alright?", He questions in concern, quickly reacting in wrapping his arms gently around me protectively and kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine, just the baby that's all", I state with a small reassuring smile, gazing at my husband. Rin smiles softly and kisses my lips gently.

"Perhaps you should have some pain killers", He suggests kindly, rocking me back and forth as he strokes my hair to help comfort me.

"Oh I'll be fine...I bet it's going to be a girl", I reply, closing my eyelids and imaging a baby girl with Rin's beautiful blue eyes and hair.

"Nah it's gonna be a boy!", Rin says playfully, as I open my eyelids and grin at him in response.

"Is that so?", I question with my eyebrows raised, he chuckles and nods eagerly.

"Yes! But either way. I'll still be the happiest man alive. Exactly like I already am", He states softly, kissing me on the lips once more and pulling me closer in his arms. I smile and cuddle closer to him, sighing in comfort and kissing him on the lips in return.

"Thought of any names then?", I ask with another small yawn, as I watch him scrunch up his face in concentration.

"Well...ahhh...what about (F/G/N)? I believe you wanted a daughter named (F/G/N) Right? I remember you telling me that", He replies with a slight triumphal smile, probably proud that he remembers those sorts of special yet small moments. I mentally hit myself repeatedly, how could I forget!

"That's right! ...Little baby (F/G/N) ...But what if it's a boy? We could name it...Shiro?", I say, whispering the last word softly as I gaze at the half demon I well and truly love. Watching as his face slowly breaks into a kind smile, Rin nods in agreement.

"I reckon both of them are such beautiful names", He states, kissing my forehead once more and pulling me even closer to him. He snuggles into the crook of my neck, and gently grabs my hand and places it on my stomach. Rin's hand is placed just beside mine, feeling for the slightest touch of movement. We just lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, and quietly feeling for any signs of movement. While scenarios are playing in both of our minds. The thought of our child's first steps. Or when the baby says its first words, and has its first laugh. As these thoughts are running through our minds, we both slowly drift off into comforting sleep.

~

"Can we get these please?!", I beg, holding up a pair of baby shoes that look like the most adorable things ever. Rin chuckles in amusement and nods, kissing my forehead.

"Just don't go too overboard, alright?", He says with a sigh, gently grabbing the now 6th pair of shoes from me and placing it in the trolley.

"Of course!", I reply, as Rin raises his eyebrows, unconvinced with my statement. The entire day I've been dragging Rin around store to store, looking for adorable baby products. He hasn't exactly complained THAT much, considering we're shopping. But all the same, I'm still rather enjoying myself.

"Come on then, let's go get some food first. Otherwise I might die!", Rin states dramatically as we leave yet another store.

"Well I can't disagree with you on that one! What do you wanna eat?", I question, smiling even more as Rin re-joins his hand with mine. He scrunches up his face in concentration and gazes around at the market place we're in. Delicious smells and flavours intoxicating the air everywhere we go.

"Let's head over to that sushi restaurant. Looks new, may as well give it a try", He suggests, I nod in agreement and eagerly walk towards the restaurant beside my beloved. Once we've ordered and taken a seat, we both start happily eating our sushi and stating how delicious the sushi is every now and then. Excitement is growing each and every day...

~

"Couple more weeks now!", I state excitedly, feeling more exhausted then I've ever felt in my life. Not even weeks of exams could match up to the tiredness both Rin and I feel. Every day I get outbursts of pain, with Rin protectively and always by my side. He's gotten more cautious everywhere we go, sometimes glaring at passing strangers that stare or accidently brush pass me.

"Couple more weeks!", He repeats my statement in utter disbelief as he yawns tiredly. His arms wrapped around me and brushing against my stomach, yet again we're both feeling for movement. Which occurs more often than it once did months ago obviously. Rin kisses the back of my neck softly and nuzzles me affectionately.

"H-Hey that tickles!", I say, giggling and gently squeezing his hand as a sign of my affection in return. I hear him chuckle behind me, as he continues to nuzzle, and shower me with affection. People would think Satan's son wouldn't be so affectionate, but man were then wrong. So very wrong.

"I can't wait" He states softly, pulling me closer to him and once again kissing the back of my neck.

"Neither can I my love. Neither can I", I reply with a smile gracing my lips, closing my eyelids and falling back to sleep once again.

~Few Weeks After Birth Of Children~

I watch as Rin gazes at both of our babies with wide eyes in pure awe and love. I understand what he's feeling of course, just by looking at them it's as if the world, time and space slows down around you. Every instinct and all of my senses focus on the two twins I'm lucky to have. Their names are (F/D/N) and Shiro Okumura. Both of them are the utmost beautiful things I've ever seen in my entire life. Rin seems to agree as well. I can just tell by the way he looks at them. The way he ever so gently holds them as if they're tiny little threads about to snap by the slightest touch. Every night Rin whispers to me softly.

"We've created stars my angel. We've created shining stars".

A/N – So very sorry! I haven't updated in so long, and I won't give you guys any excuses besides the fact that I'm quite lazy...Well again sorry, and I also apologise if this chapter is too short. The next oneshot will be a ~Father Mephisto x Mother Reader~ Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!