Chapter 1

Snowdin had been quiet, since night has crawled upon the day. Sans and Papyrus had been at Grillby's, as they sat down. Sans was known for his quirks of sexuality and Papyrus, he was known as the seductive type and also sexual quirks in return of Sans. Grillby had put two drinks down for them both, normally Sans would drink ketchup. That would be because it is a type of alcohol for him. It eases his worries and stresses. He drank it, as Papyrus chuckles. "So, have any plans later Pap?" Sans asks, as Papyrus had been thought in thought. "Not that I know of, what about you?" He replies, as Sans smirks some and drinks. "I'm gunna be hangin' with Grillbz later tonight," He said, as Papyrus chuckles. "Way to go, Sans!" He says, as Sans smirks. "So, whatcha lookin' at?" He asks, as Papyrus hides the fact that he had gotten a letter from Mettaton. "O-oh! Uhm, this is just a letter I got from Mettaton, who currently is asking for me to come to his show tonight!" Papyrus answered, as Sans smirks. "Ah, do you love him?" He asks, as Papyrus's face went light pink. "Wha-what makes you say I love him? I mean I barely know him, I mean I know I have been watching his show ever since it came out, but still." Papyrus replies. "Haha, I know I'm just messin' with ya!" Sans replied in return of his brother, as he pats his back. "If ya love the guy go and tell him how ya feel!" He said, as Papyrus chuckles. "You.. really think he'll say yes if I ask him out?" He asks. "Ahahahaha! Bro! you just gave it away that you're in love with a robot!" Sans laughs. "Okay, fine. I guess I am in love with a robot, but so what? He's gorgeous! And if anyone has a problem with it, then.. then they can say it to my face!" Papyrus said, as he chuckles. "Good thin' bro, because I would have fucked you if you really did think that." "SANS!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HOW DRUNK ARE YOU?!" Papyrus asks, as Sans laughed and passed out. "Oh jeez, there it goes again.. how he speaks funny when he's drunk and doesn't mean it.. and then passes out." Grillby said. Papyrus had sighed, and patted Sans is shoulder gently. "I hope you'll be all right, with him later." He said, as Grillby smiles. "He will be all right, he might be a little quirky when he wakes up." He replies, as Papyrus chuckles. "Of course he will, he's always quirky. Well, I am off. Catch you later, Grillby." Papyrus said, as Grillby smiles. "Take care of yourself out there, Papyrus." He says, as Papyrus nodded. "Will do!" He said, as he goes outside. Papyrus had walked through the snow, as he breathes out. His breath coming out as a white puffy cloud in front of him. I wonder, will Mettaton be happy to finally see me? He thought, as he thinks more. Will he be surprised I am actually going to his show? Papyrus asks himself, as he shakes his head of the doubts in his head. "No... he will be surprised to see me.." He said, as he walks more through the snow. Until he reached a very tall building. Lights were flickering on and off, and Papyrus noticed right away that this was going to be the most awesome thing he has ever seen. He had gone inside, as he chuckled. Wow, this place is huge!! He thought, as he sat down. The flickering lights had gone down, as a figure was seen standing in the shadows of the stage. "Hello beauties and gentle beauties! And welcome one and all to the Mettaton Quiz Show!!" Papyrus blushes lightly, as he chuckles. Everyone gave a huge applause. "Now, he shouldn't be hard to spot." Mettaton says to himself, away from the microphone. He looked forward again and noticed someone saluting him. "P-PAPYRUS?!" He asks out loud, as he blushes deeply.  

|| Later after the show || 

Mettaton's Pov:  

"Oh god, Papyrus. Why does it have to be Papyrus?"  I asked myself, as I held my face. My hair had uncovered my left eye. "He is known to be the most sexual skeleton in the underground. What does he want with me? Oh god! What does he want to do to me?" I ask again, as I notice Papyrus standing by my room door.  "Hello Mettaton, a-are you okay? You're eye is broken." Papyrus said, as I blush lightly and cover my eye with my hair. "I'm fine," I say, blushing. "Oh, good! Uhm, I got this for you." He said, as I look to him. He was holding a golden bow in his hands. "I saw this and it made me think of you," Papyrus says, as I blush. Said, "You got this.... for me?" In question, what is this guy's angle? I thought randomly. "Well, it is customary to bring a gift when asking someone on a date." Papyrus replies, "D-DATE?!" I ask out, "T-that is.... if you want to...." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. Did... did he just ask for my consent? I thought. "O-okay.." I reply, as I blush. Shit, shit, shit. Did I just say yes? I ask myself, as I became nervous. H-he said yes?!?! Nobody has ever said yes before... what do I do now? Is the date starting now?... How do I even date? This was a bad idea.. Papyrus thought, blushing. Later onward, Papyrus and I gave out only silence, trying to think on what to say. As crickets were chirping in the distance. Papyrus inhales slowly, as he began thinking. Come on now.. you are the Great Papyrus! You have woo-ed every monster in the underground. This is a walk in the park. "Well then, lets get started!" He says out loud, "W-wait.. right now?" I ask. "Come on!" He replied, as he takes my hand and I end up flinching gently. "S-sorry.. that was a bit forward. I understand if you don't want to do this anymore..." Papyrus said, "No.. it's okay. Let's get started." I replied, taking his hand and smiling. 

|| Meanwhile || 

Papyrus had invited Mettaton over for dinner, which caused Mettaton to become and get very nervous. No one has ever invited him to have dinner before. Not since that incident with those people who had harmed him. Mettaton had been dazing, as Papyrus caught his attention. "Are you all right, Mettaton?" Papyrus asks, as Mettaton looks to him. Blushing slightly, and nodding. "It's just.. no one has ever invited me to dinner before," He said, as Papyrus smiles. "Well, I'll be the first!" He says, as Mettaton chuckles. "So, what is for dinner anyways?" He asks, as Papyrus chuckles. "Why, my most famous spaghetti!" He replies, as Mettaton blushes.  "Sounds delicious," He said, as he smiles. Papyrus smiles, too. As he stirred the pasta in the hot boiling water. "Uhm, Mettaton. Do you think you can stir the sauce?" Papyrus asks, as Mettaton smiles warmly and nodded. "Of course," He says, as he gets up from the chair he was sitting in.  He held onto the stirring spoon, as he had begun stirring the sauce. Mettaton blushes lightly, as he became humming a tune. Papyrus had stirred the pasta, as he listened in to Mettaton's voice. He blushes, as he smiles. "Wowie! Mettaton, you have a wonderful singing voice!" He said, as smiled. Mettaton blushes. "Oh, oh dear. Was I singing too loudly?" Mettaton asks, as Papyrus chuckles. "Loud enough for me to hear that is for sure," He replied, as Mettaton blushes. "Oh my, I feel a little silly now." He said, as Papyrus chuckles. "No, no. It's all right, I actually.. loved hearing your voice in sing-tone. It is really relaxing," He replies, as Mettaton smiles. " I am thankful you think my singing voice is relaxing Papyrus," He says, as the sauce was done. "Ooh~! It seems the sauce is done, now all we have to do is wait for the pasta." Mettaton explains, as Papyrus nodded and had pulled one noodle out onto the spoon. He takes it with his index finger and tastes it. "It's done, now all we have to do is mash it together with the sauce and it will become my famous spaghetti!" Papyrus said, as Mettaton blushes. Watching Papyrus dump the hot boiling water into the sink. Papyrus had turned and had the pasta in a rinse able bowl. He set it on the table. "Ooh~ uhm.. Mettaton, may you go out into the living room for just a moment? I wanted to do a few things, but don't worry the food will still be very warm when you return into the kitchen." Papyrus said, as Mettaton blushes lightly and smiles. "Anything for my number one fan~" He said in a sing song voice and went out into the living room. Papyrus blushes lightly, and felt this warmth grow into his chest. He breathed through it, as he had two plates on the table. He put pasta and sauce on them both, as he had afterward gotten candles and soft music going in the C.D. player that Sans had let him barrow. He turned the kitchen lights down to a dim level, as he clears his throat. Spoke out, "Mettaton~" as Mettaton returned to the kitchen. Looking forward, before he had he spoke, too, said, " so was this suppose to be-" he looked forward, as he gasps and blushes lightly. But it was noticeable for Papyrus to realize that Mettaton was blushing. "P-Papyrus.." Mettaton began, as he smiles. "This looks wonderful!" He says, as Papyrus had pulled a chair out for Mettaton to sit. "I know, and I did it just for you." Papyrus said, as he blushes. This time Mettaton was the one to notice Papyrus's blush. He smiles, as he sat down. "Thank you," He spoke, as Papyrus smiles. "My pleasure, anything for you." Papyrus said, as he pushes Mettaton's chair in lightly. Papyrus had then sat in own chair across the table from Mettaton. Papyrus chuckles, as he watched Mettaton's expression after he tried some of the spaghetti. "Wow~!" Mettaton said, his eyes in form of hearts. "Th-this is delicious! This is.. the most greatest thing I have ever tasted in my life!" He says, as Papyrus chuckles again. "I am glad you think so, I think so too." He said, as he ate his own dish.