Chapter 2

Sans' Pov: 

My brother was spending some time with the famous T.V. star Mettaton, I think it is cute he tried to hide the fact that he was in love with a robot. But, I am no better. I am in love with a flaming hot mess that is before me. I smirk, as Grillbz was in front of me. Of course I was slightly drunk. Grillby had pushed me on the counter, as I smirk lightly. As he goes in between my legs, I allow him to do so, as I smirk again. "Whatcha waiting for?" I ask, as he chuckles. "Nothing, unless you want me to do something." He replied, as everyone was on the dance floor. I smirk, as Grillbz had leaned in and kissed me. His tongue trailed on my own, as I moan lightly. Drool escaping my own and falling down my chin, "Mm. Baby, you're hot. But you're my hot mess," I said. As I kept my drool trailing down my chin. Grillby had noticed, as he leaned in more and pressed himself against me lightly. I moan again, as I held his face. Everyone saw, but who cares? Entertainment was brought into the place, everyone was basically cheering. I blush lightly, as Grillby had lifted up my shirt to my stomach, as he touches my bare bones. I smirk, as I allow him to do so. He leaned in more, as he smirks and trails his hot tongue on the nape of my neck. I moan, as I pressed myself against him. Causing him to moan in return of me. Grillby bites playfully on my laced gloves on my hand. He worked on one of my hands and then to the next. I smirk, as he leans into me more. Causing me to moan lightly, as I had wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face down toward mine. I kissed him, my tongue trailing on his own. Grillby moans lightly in return of me, as I smirk again and kiss him more. I had been on the counter, as Grillby smirks and held my thighs and pulls me into him more. "D-damn Grillbz~" I spoke, as I blush hard. "I guess you could say, I have the 'hots' for ya, heh." Grillby smirks, as he kisses me. This time his own tongue trailed on my own, I allowed it and moaned due to the taste of flames inside of my mouth. Grillby had lifted my shirt up to my chest, and I felt him touch my bare bones once again. I moaned, feeling an erection feeling growing down below. "Mmph~ damn," I said, as Grillby smirks and kisses my bare boned chest. He had gone down, as he roams his hands around my erection. I blush lightly, as he takes my purple glowing member out of my pants and started stroking it. I moan, as he smirks and leans into me and continues to stroke me.  I moan lightly, as Grillbz smirked. "You like this don't you?" He asks, as I drool some and blush. I nod, as he continued to do so.  I smirk, lightly. As I chuckle, " damn, this is such a turn on." Grillby said, into my ear. As only hearing him whispering made me shiver with delight, I felt my purple member throbbing. Feeling Grillbz stroking with pace, as I moan. Drooling, as my tongue stuck out of my mouth. "Grillbz.." I say, with my breath trembling. "Please.. fuck me.." I said, as I blush. Grillby had stroked my pulsing member more, as I moan. "Oh? You want me to fuck you? How badly do you want it?" He asks, as I moan. "Bad.. like really bad.." I said, as I squirm underneath him.  He stroked my member more. "Aah~ p~please.. fuck me.. I~I can't take it anymore.." I say, as pre~cum oozed from my cock. "If you say so," Grillby said, as he smirked. He leaned into me, as I had grabbed his cock that was now out of his pants and started stroking it. Grillby moaned, as I had. "Mm~ you like that?" I ask, as he smirked and leaned into me more and began to make out with me all over again. I let his cock go, as he presses it against my own. I drool, my tongue sticking out of my mouth. "Mmm~ Grillbz.." I say, as he kissed me. His tongue trailing on my own, he thrusts gently against me. As I moan, allowing him to do so. "Do it~ Grillbz, make me yours." I said, as he had pulled my pants off fully.