Perfume- Chapter 6

Adrien flopped onto his bed. Had he been imagining things? Or did that really just happen?

"Plagg, do you think... she actually meant it?" Adrien asked his kwami, still doubting his memory of the past few hours.

"Kid, why would she lie?"

"I don't know. It's just.... it's stupid, I guess," Adrien sighed, reaching out onto his nightstand to set an alarm for the next morning. He couldn't be late for school again. 

Realizing tomorrow was Saturday, Plagg turned off the alarm clock that had just been set and sighed at his hopeless partner. 

"Plagg, can I ask you something?"

"You just did," his kwami said sarcastically.

"Do you think Ladybug is the one for me?"

"Why? Have you found someone else or something?"

"Just answer," Adrien said impatiently, somewhat startling Plagg. "I, uh.. sorry," he apologized for becoming snappy.

"Well, yeah, she must be. All of the Ladybugs and Chat Noirs ended up together in the end. I don't think you guys would be any different. I mean, she said she loved you, right? Isn't that what you wanted? You're overthinking this," Plagg answered, somewhat confused at Adrien's sudden change in self-confidence.

"I.. yeah... it's just that..." Adrien said, trying to hide the fact that his face was flaming red with embarrassment. 

"Just what?" the kwami asked, his curiosity piqued. 

"I.. I don't really know anymore. It's pretty dumb, but you see, there's this girl that I've been kind of overlooking this whole time."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=  ‿  = (evil MiraculousMelody13 face) Mwahahaha! Hope you liked this cliffhanger! Sorry this was so short, especially since I haven't had the time to write a new chapter in ages haha! I will try to get at least one chapter done every week from now on (hence the word 'try' T-T) Anyway as always, I hope you enjoyed and have a good day~