Chapter 11: Gaara Of The Sand

Hi Guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Above is a pic of Kitami's Summons. ^w^ Arigato for passing 50 followers! 

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

I sense Sasuke's chakra approaching. "Sasuke is coming. You can all go back until I summon you again," I tell all of my summons.

They bow their heads and disappear in a puff of smoke. Just as the smoke clears, I hear Sasuke approach behind me and I turn around.

"Morning Nii-Chan!" I smile, waving to him.

"Morning Imoto-chan," he smiles back.

"I was wondering if you could teach me some tricks with Shuriken or Kunai. I heard Neji when he taunted you last earlier this week and was wondering if you could teach me anything cool," I say remembering back to the episode where Itachi teaches him the cool tricks.

"Sure!"

That morning was full of Sasuke teaching me new tricks which I really enjoyed. It was fun to learn this with him.

"Alright, that's enough. It's almost 9 so we better head to the bridge before Kakashi Sensei gets there," I say. Unlike the other two people on my team, I know and told Sasuke about being able to turn up late but just early enough so we come before Kakashi Sensei so we get to do other things in the morning instead of waiting. He holds my hand and I teleport the both of us to the bridge.

"Hey Kitami-chan!" Naruto and Sakura says.

"Hi Sasuke-kun," Sakura says while Naruto gives Sasuke a glare.

"Hey guys," I say with a closed eye smile.

Sasuke and Naruto look away from each other not wanting to acknowledge each other while Sakura and I sweat drop. Oh great... they're at it again...

To my surprise, Sakura approaches me. She looks nervous for some reason. "Hey, Kitami-chan..." She starts. "Why were you with Sasuke...?"

"Simple! I'm his long lost little sister!" I say with a smile.

"EH!!"

"Yup! You can go ask the Hokage if you wanna! It's true!"

A few minutes of waiting later, Kakashi finally decides to arrive and appears on top of the bridge decoration.

"Well... Good morning, everyone... Today I got lost," he says casually.

"HEY!" Naruto and Sakura screams at him.

"Morning Kakashi Sensei!" I say back to him with a closed eye smile while Sasuke tries to act cool.

"Hey, Hey... Kakashi Sensei! Our Group Seven always has the easy missions lately! Aren't there more exciting missions where I can be more active, where I can use my way of the Ninja and my soul... you know?" Naruto ends up yelling, with a flaming passion. So flamy we can physically see the flames in his eyes and around him. Geez.