Chapter 27: EPIC CHIDORI!!! And Training with Neji!

Ohayo Minna! I'm Back!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Just letting you all know that voting has closed for the Naruto Watty Awards! Unfortunately, I didn't win but there's always Next year! ^w^ Thank you to everyone who voted!

Also, We have passed 70K reads!! Woohoo!!! This is totally awesome and I would love to thank all you wonderful readers for supporting me and my book! Please follow me so I can follow you back!

Sorry I haven't been updating... I've just been sooo busy with school lately (Being a Yr 12 this year) so please be understanding as i finish my last year of schooling. Mah teachers keep on pilling up my homework and assignments T^T T^T T^T Just a heads up that my uploads will be very staggered but i'll try to upload at least around once a month >w<

The above Fanart of Kitami, Kakashi and Sasuke is drawn and created by the amazing ElfkinSmut! Go check her out! She's amazing >w<

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

"CHIDORIIIIII!!!!" I scream as I plunge my chakra surrounded fist into a boulder. I manage to make a decent size hole in it but it doesn't go all the way through. It looks more like a huge dent in the rock rather than a hole...

Today is the end of my first two weeks of nonstop training and as my final test, I had to test to see how many Chidoris I could make consecutively before I ran out of chakra. My highest score so far being five, only when my chakra is fully replenished. I have just done my fifth Chidori.

"Very Impressive, Kitami," Kakashi says behind me. "Do you think you could push your limit for one more?"

"I guess I could try..." I say. "Just make sure you catch me if I don't make it out alive!" I joke around.

"Alright, let's try to do your last one with Sasuke. Maybe having him around may give you more motivation."

"Sure," I smile. He made me go through my final test away from Sasuke to let him practice a little bit more without distractions. It turns out I'm a big distraction for him since he keeps watching me instead of training although Kakashi wants him to see how hard I'm working and how strong I've become so it would hopefully push him to excel faster and get stronger. We go to the other side of the huge boulder that separated our training grounds and I spot Sasuke with his hand stuck in the rock. "Ohayo, Onii-chan! You alright?" I smile at him.

"Hn," he says as he does the Chidori again to break the rock surrounding his hand. The rocks crumble from the lightning and his hand is free.

"Ne, I've got enough chakra for one more Chidori. You wanna do something cool?" I ask eagerly.

"What?"

I come up to him and whisper in his ear. "When I count down to one, we will make our Chidoris then at the same time, we will smash it into the big boulder over there. Our aim, to smash it into smithereens. So make sure you put in the extra effort okay? You game?"