Chapter 26: Training, Training, and More Training

Ohayo Minna!

Whoo Hoo!! Another chappy! Finally! ^w^ I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Fanart above is drawn by the amazing ElfkinSmut!! Staring Kitami and Asuka! Go check her out, she's amazing and has two art books filled with amazing drawings!

Just a reminder to vote for my book for the Naruto Watty Awards! Voting will close soon so get to it! ^w^ Shoutout to Bud200Imrosedsmeah5ElfkinSmut and BlackAqua_IsBack for being awesome peeps and voting!! GO check them out! They're awesome!

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

I awake to someone gently shaking my shoulder.

"Mnnmmnmnmm.... Five more minutes..." I mumble into my pillow. Suddenly a sweet but sour smell reaches my nose. On instinct, I slowly sit up in my bed, eyes still closed, sniffing the air. What is this peculiar smell...? Hmm... smells like some sort of food... I open my mouth widely. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...." I hear a sigh beside me before the familiar feel of meat followed by rice and is placed into my open mouth by a pair of chopsticks. I munch on the familiar tasting food, trying to figure out what has been fed to me. My eyes open to the sudden realisation. I swallow and shout, "SWEET AND SOUR PORK!!!" I yell out of nowhere.

I hear someone clear their throat to my left and turn my head to look at my visitor. It's Sasuke. With a sweat drop and a conflicted look. He holds a take away bowl of sweet and sour pork and rice in front of my face and I take it greedily before I start nomming on the delicious food. It's been sooo long since I last had this! I forgot how good it tasted!! ^w^

"Eat up quickly. We'll be leaving soon." I take a moment to look around the room to find we have been moved to a different section of the hospital and Sasuke had changed out of his hospital gown into his usual ninja gear.

"Where are we going?" I ask, although it sounded more like 'Wheh ahh weh goinmph' due to my mouth being full of food.

"Training. Kakashi Sensei came in earlier and gave us the food. He told us to meet him when we were ready so we can start our training for the Third Exam."

"Did he say where we were supposed to meet him?"

"Uhhhh...." He sheepishly scratches his head.

"Hehe, looks like the great Sasuke Uchiha forgot to ask the simplest question to know where to go," I smile. "Don't worry, I think I have an idea as to where he could be. Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah."

I nod in understanding and finish my food quickly before getting changed out of the hospital gown and into my ninja gear in the adjoined bathroom.

"Alright! You ready?!" I smile at Sasuke. He nods and I walk up to him, taking his hand in my left hand. I form a half ram seal with my right hand to better control my chakra and in seconds, a wind begins to pick up around us and as it disappears, we find ourselves at the top of a cliff. Now if I'm not mistaken, Kakashi should be right off the edge of the cliff right about now... Sasuke and I walk to the edge and look down to Kakashi who is hanging off the side of a cliff with one arm behind his back.