CHAPTER 3

Here's chapter 3! Hope you are enjoying the story, thank you so much for voting and leaving comments. They are really nice :) you guys are really nice too, thats why I try to update as fast as possible xx
Anyways I'll let you read

Vote, comment and share!

Harry woke up at 1pm that day. The night before he stayed up late with Niall, Zayn and Louis. They had a great time, playing all the games on the PS3 Louis' owned. They even played some karaoke which was fun and he realised that, just like Louis, Zayn and Niall were good singers too. And he's got to admit that he is pretty good himself. He's actually thought about auditioning for the X Factor a couple of times, but the chances of becoming famous are very little and he likes photography better anyway. 

He felt like Liam was missing, but he doesn't know why. Liam just seems such a nice guy, maybe he should bring him someday. He's positive all of them could get on really well. Harry was starting to consider Niall and Zayn as friends. And Louis, sometimes. If Liam's a good singer too, they could even form a boyband...

So now he kind of has 4 friends, and it feels good. He never felt lonely, but it's much better having some company. Of course he had many friends back in Holmes Chapel, but sadly they didn't stay in touch.

The apartment is strangely silent this morning, or afternoon. By now, being Sunday, Louis should be making noise because, trust me, he is very loud. He's always playing some music or just talking to himself, or to the furniture. Yep, Louis is the kind of person that insults a table when he accidentally hits his foot on it. And Harry really shouldn't find himself smiling when that happens. 

Now, here's the question. Should he have a small breakfast or just skip to lunch? Because it's too late for breakfast, but early for lunch. Which is weird because he has lunch at 12:30 everyday at Uni, but then on the weekends it's usually at 2-2:30 pm. 

When he goes to the kitchen his questions are answered. He is not going to have lunch, or breakfast. He is going to wash the dishes, of course, because Louis decided to use all their crockery and just leave it dirty on the sink. He wouldn't do it, but he needs some of the stuff to cook lunch. He feels like a slave seriously. Louis thinks that Harry doesn't notice when he puts his dirty clothes in the washing machine just when Harry is about to wash his. He's always like "Oh what a coincidence, I was just about to do the laundry but I guess you can do it yeah?" and he leaves. Harry notices all these things. Louis is just too lazy, it's annoying. Why did he even use all the crockery? Where's the food? He doesn't even cook. Did he just do it to upset him? Probably yes. Well, you know what? He is not going to wash all of that, he is going to tell Louis to move his ass and do it. Let him just get his camera.

With a camera around his neck and a rehearsed 'I-am-very-angry' face, he knocked on Louis' door, feeling determined. Louis opened the door immediately.

"What d'you want?" He spat.

"I want you to move your arse and do something for once in your life" Harry said, shocked of the words that left his mouth. He didn't mean to say exactly what he was thinking. Oops.

"Exfuckingcuse me?"

"I-I erm" C'mon Harry act tough "Louis, you are going to wash all the dishes you've left on the sink because I'm not your freaking slave and I'm fed up with cleaning up after you all the time. Plus, I need to make lunch and everything's dirty."

Louis stayed silent, his face showed no expression. Harry didn't know how he was going to act. This is the moment when he wished he could read minds. But then Louis walked past Harry towards the kitchen and stopped right in front of the sink.