Chapter Five

A/N: So this is smut. I've written smut maybe 3 times... now 4? But it's been a while. Plus as I write this I'm in the car to go pick up kids and everything else. I feel terribly uncomfortable. So it's a really hard scene for me to write because for me to write it, I have to get in tune to my sexual side and I'm not at all really comfortable with that at all. Plus it's hard when I have to work and everything like... Now I have to go to work and I just can't sit in the break room on my breaks and write smut, can I?

It wasn't that Gajeel wasn't happy or mad about the news, he was more so shocked. Surely if they were in a relationship he'd be more thrilled. But he didn't really have a choice. So here Levy was, asleep next to him on his couch, carrying his child. If someone told him that night would of lead to this he probably would've stopped himself from drinking so much or just not have gone around her. He leaned over her sleeping body and admired her face, she was beautiful and smart. He always liked those qualities about Levy. Especially on that night...

xxx flash back xxx

Gajeel pushed Levy against the wall outside of his apartment, the two have been going at it since they left Natsu's and Lucy's wedding it was practically a miracle that they managed to get to his place fully clothed. But the iron dragon slayer growled when he had to part with her lips and unlock his door. Fumbling with his keys in his pocket, Levy reached into his pocket and he groaned. "Come on." He was eager to get this night started. Finally Levy grasped his keys and pulled them out.

"Here." She looked into his blood red eyes.
He grabbed the keys and turned to unlock the door, his arm wrapped around her waist to make sure she wasn't leaving him anytime soon. He needed to have her. He held the door open, stretching his arm over her so she could go ahead and walk in and he followed her. As soon as he closed and locked the door he picked her up and kissed her hungrily. Yes, he definitely needed her. Gajeel pressed himself into her, himself having already grown hard from their previous foreplay up to his apartment he was desperately trying to get into her pants. Not that Levy was objecting, with the little moans she was making had Gajeel thinking that she was as ready as he was. Her dress was even hitched up to her waist, almost off. Gajeel pulled it up further, over her stomach and Levy had her hands on his chest, underneath his shirt. He loved the way her dainty hands felt on his skin. She felt so soft. God, everything about her was intoxicating to him.

Gajeel pulled her dress up, and parted lips with her enough to pull it up over her head. Levy's bra was a lacy light blue one. And even though she probably thought she couldn't fill it out, she did. Her breasts were perfectly filling them.
Levy unbuttoned the top of Gajeel's shirt, going lower as she whimpered against his lips as he pressed his manhood against her panties. Which caused Levy to release a moan that only made Gajeel grin wildly, so he pressed his hard on against her and went to kiss her lips again. She whimpered against his lips, and Gajeel parted with them and lead his mouth with little kisses all the way to her collar bone where he started to softly nibble on. Getting frustrated, and feeling the wetness that was on her panties Levy groaned, and her hands went to unbutton and unzip Gajeel's pants. Gajeel quickly threw her down on the ground and laid his body over top of hers. He even grabbed hold of her hand, he wanted to tease her. Levy looked into his eyes, practically begging him to take her there.
Gajeel's finger ran down the front of her panties and he felt the wetness of it. God, is this what I did to her? Her scent was sexy and Gajeel felt like he was going to die if he didn't get a taste soon.

He slid her panties to the side exposing herself, his arm outreached holding her hands above her head; Levy wiggled her body and at a feeble attempt to close her legs, Gajeel used his elbow to keep her there. Legs opened and her private area exposed to the cold air of his apartment.

"Gajeel, please~" Levy drunkly slurred out a plead. Her glazed over intoxicated eyes looked down at him. "I want to feel you inside of me."

The iron dragon slayer grinned madly and slowly probed his pointer finger at her entrance. "Like this?" He raised his eyebrows to her, trying to tease her.

Trying to wiggle her body again, Gajeel pulled his finger away from her and licked the little bit of juice that got on it and suddenly let go of her wrists and slammed his body on top of her roughly, his erection pressing up against his pants. "Do you feel how much I want to be inside of you?" He ran the front of his pants up and down against her slit.

Levy bit her lip and nodded, looking into his eyes. "P-please." She begged him, leaving her legs spread for him.

Gajeel held his body pressed against against her and unzipped his pants and pulled both his pants and boxers down, allowing his massive manhood free.

Levy saw his dick and gasped. He looked like he was about 8 inches and his girth was nothing to mess with. So she tried to move her waist away, scared that it'll tear her apart down there. Gajeel pressed the tip of himself against her slit, his hand on her hip as he slowly eased himself into her. Levy whimpered loudly, gripping her hands together as she felt him tear through her wall.

Feeling how tight she was, he eased himself in deeper, watching her face. When he finally was inside to the hilt, Levy could feel him inside her deepest part, not believing that he could fit entirely inside of her.

Gajeel ceased moving, holding himself inside of her and Levy wrapped her legs around his waist. "G-Gajeel." She moaned into his ear, wrapping her arms around his neck. Gajeel had both hands on her waist as he slowly started moving in and out of her, Levy whimpering each time he hit deeply in her. He slowly started picking up the pace, moving one of his hands up to pull her bra underneath of her breasts. He bent his mouth down and bit one of them. Levy moaned out loudly as he finally slammed himself inside of her. Over and over again.
Gajeel panted and groaned, feeling himself get closer. God he wanted release. "Levy." He moaned and pulled himself out of her and slammed it back into her. Levy squeezed his arm and moaned, holding onto Levy as he pounded into her.

"Harder." She bit her lower lip.

Having that being said, The iron dragon slayer started going faster, slamming her into the ground over and over again, with levy moaning louder.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum." Gajeel groaned, as he felt himself get closer.

Levy's legs tightly wrapped around her waist, squeezing him tightly. "D-don't pull out--" Levy moaned. Her body starting to tremble as she orgasms around him.

Not able to hold anymore back, Gajeel releases everything he's had pent up inside of him to inside of her. "God Levy." He said as he pulled his soft self out of her. And got up, pulling her up with himself. "Want to continue?" Levy nodded as Gajeel led them to his bedroom.

*****

Gajeel looked over her belly, searching for any sign of a bump but there was none. Somehow there was his child inside of her. "God Levy, what did I do to you?" He shook his head, wondering what he should do about this. Honestly the dragon slayer was quite mad at himself for knocking her up. She deserved so much more, that baby deserved so much more. Gajeel placed a hand on her belly, wanting to feel it move but he knew it would be too early for that. He figured it'd be too small for that. So small that he could break it. That terrified him.

"I can't be a father." Gajeel shook his head no.