10 FUNFACTS ABOUT: YUU/MEE

I wanna make a series about funfacts on the characters. I thought that Yuu and Mee would be a good start. Who next?

1. They have a pentagram either tattooed or burned into his shoulder. This was by Yuu joining a satanic cult while escaped from the army.

2. Mee is the one who does the killing, not because Yuu can't handle it. But Yuu has a trigger-able psychopathy when put into control of anything.

3. Despite Yuu being a pshyco, he is a sweet motherly person who is willing to help anyone when he's stable.

4. They have an almost completely Asian heritage, his mother being chianese and the father being Japanese. Giving 'Yuu' the Japanese name and 'Mee' the Chinese one

5. The reason Yuu has split Identities is... Author wanted to be original and make each character completely unpredictable in the perfect way.

6. Who ever the 'muse' is and who the 'alter' is a complete mystery, some say Yuu because of the sweetness, some say Mee because of his more 'human like' reactions and damaged thought and some say the muse is neither and that they're both alters and the muse is 'asleep'.

7. Both of them have several minor disorders, here are a few and which affects who:

Yuu:

-OCD

-Minor psychopath

-Triggerable God syndrome

Mee:

-Anxiety

-OCD

-A stress disorder

-ADHD

8. Each are meant to represent different parts of the brain. It's pretty easy to tell who's left and who's right.

9. Does Yuu and MEe is gay? You can figure that out. They're probably pan or something.

10. The reason Yuu is a satanist is because he highly respects his motives of rebbeling for his own rights. Still sweet and pure hearted.