1

Andy looked at Ashley and took in every bit of his face. His bone structure and amazing jawline. His beautiful brown eyes that made Andy's heart skip a beat. His voice that made Andy's legs feel like jello. And his laugh that made Andy glad to be alive.

Ashley was also looking at Andy. He got lost in his blue eyes and golden smile. His deep voice that made Ashley's heart melt and blood fill his cheeks.

They were in the dressing room alone. CC. Jinxx, and Jake were on side stage, waiting for the two to get ready.

"Andy?" Ashley spoke only to draw Andy's attention to himself.

"Yeah?" Andy replied so softly.

"Kiss me?" Ashley asked looking him in the eyes.

Andy leaned in slowly. Their lips barely touching as he spoke.

"What's in it for me, Purdy?" He smiled on his lips.

"Please?" He asked again.

As their lips touched Ashley was glad to be sitting down. His legs felt like they had liquified.

The kiss made Andy stomach fill with butterflies. He could only hold himself up for a moment before falling into Ashley's lap.

Ashley put his hands on Andy's waist and started to kiss his neck.

"Ash" Andy let out. He didn't answer him as his lips moved all over Andy's neck.

"Ashley." Andy said with more tone to his voice. Ashley stopped and looked up at him.

"We have a show. Come on." Andy said and stood up then walked out.

~ after the show~

Andy pinned Ashley to the wall and started to suck on his neck. He would bite down every now and then just to listen to Ashley moan. To Andy, it was the best song he had every heard.

"Don't tell Juliet." Andy whispered into Ashley's ear. It made him chuckle.

Juliet was Andy's wife, but Ashley was Andy's soulmate. Andy couldn't live without either. So he married Juliet, and kept Ashley as his friend with hidden benefits. Ashley still got to be a bad boy and have a girlfriend every now and then. But like Andy, he already found his soulmate.

"Don't tell the girls." Ashley replied and grabbed Andy's member making him gaps and moan.

"Never tell anybody." Andy said.

The two made out for what seemed like ten minutes but it was really an hour.

They walked to Ashley's car together and drove to his apartment. The way they Andy kept teasing him making it very difficult to drive with his eyes open.

Soon enough they made it. Andy kissed Ashley's neck while he tried to unlock his door. After asking and begging him to stop multiple time Andy finally gave up.

Once the door was unlocked Andy pushed ashley in. Their laughter was heard till the door closed.

Andy didn't leave till noon the next day. He told Juliet he and the guys got drunk after the concert and so he slept on Ashley's couch.

Andy and Juliet were man and wife. But Andy and Ashley were soulmates.