Chapter 1

The man in a black cloak and armour strode around the corridors of the vessel. His hands were fists, and he had his arms bent a little, looking dangerous. He was assisted by two superior battle droids, their metal arms both infused with heavy weaponry. They paced the halls with the man in black, but with unconscionable menace. The theee figures arrived at the cell door and a black, gloved hands pressed a silver panel and the door hissed, and rose open. Inside the cell was a small chair. It was upside-down but another panel was pressed and the chair revolved up to see the door and the three guests. Imfa Skygge looked at them with hatred and fear. The man in black hunkered down in front of the chair and spoke through his hood.
"We're not here to hurt you,"
Skygge looked and him with more fear than animosity now.
"You're lying." A small chuckle came from the man.
"No, no. Allow me to prove it." He turned around to the battle droids and reaches to his hip. He produced a small, silver cylinder and pressed yet another button. A thin, red blade erupted from one end of the device, making a mechanical, explosive noise. He swung his hand round and twisted and Skygge shut his eyes and turned his head to protect it from the sparks that were flying everywhere. Gradually, everything quietened and the same treacherous noise was played, but it sounded reversed. Skygge slowly turned his head round and saw the black, cloak of the man and the battle droids, but they had just become useless trinkets. He saw chunks of metal on the floor, and saw the arms of the machines had been cut short. Their weaponry  had been severed from them. The ends of their now stubby arms glowed orange with the heat of the instrument of war that was used to make them harmless. The man in the turned back to Skygge and pulled back his hood to reveal that he wasn't a human man at all: he was an Ishi Tib, a species of amphibious aliens with moist, green skin and eyes on the end of very short protruding stalks on his face. It was surprising to see an Ishi Tib speak, as they resided far away from most civilisation.
"My name is Darth Kematian, and you don't know this yet, but you will bring an end to the clone wars."