Chapter 4

The Ishi Tib, who called himself Darth Kematian, reached out with his thick arm and three fingers towards Skygge. At first the child didn't feel anything, then, an overwhelming mental cloud of pain brewed in his head. It filled his mind and he grunted. The cloaked alien spoke in that high pitched, whiny voice
"You have never used the force before,"
Skygge grunted again and his eyesight clouded. He squinted. Kematian slowly rotated his hand.
"It's what I'm using now. Just to open your eyes to the real world,"
The boy's grunts became louder and he tried to shake the cloud out of his head.
"This will all bel over soon,"
Skygge screamed. He squirmed erratically in the chair. His shouts filled the chamber with noise and the cloud in his head blossomed, and it felt like it was going to push his eyes out of their sockets. Screaming hurt, but being neutral hurt more. It felt like the pain was going to tear him apart but then, it disappeared.
"There, that didn't take much, did it?"
Skygge had forgotten about the alien in the room. He hardly cared enough to notice; he was concentrating on something else. He could feel it around him. It flowed through the room like water. It tickled him slightly. Skygge tried holding it. Unlike water, he could. He held it tight, and it buzzed in his grasp. Then he noticed it was inside Kematian. He chuckled at this. Even before he clutched it, he could feel it inside him, he could feel Kematian living.
"You see it now, don't you?" Kematian asked.
"It's beautiful,"
"Yes,"
"It's powerful,"
"Good,"
"And it's - mine,"
Kematian stopped "What?"
"Other people are using it, moving it, harnessing it, but really, they don't know what they're doing. There's so much more to it than that. They don't deserve it. They don't appreciate it like it should be appreciated. No one does except me."
Skygge opened his eyes. His irises were a golden, sickening yellow. He looked straight at Kematian's bulbous eyes.
"They must be destroyed."
The Ishi Tib responded with a smile: "Wonderful. You are a natural. Come with me."