[ ❋ ] 07 第章.

DI QĪ ZHĀNG
CHAPTER SEVEN ; PRE-DEBUT | do you know it's not you up there?

———————

— MYSTERIOUS, MV TEASER.

Aeseul, Yoojin, Saetbyeol, Hina and Jisoo all crowded round the battered Windows laptop, watching the final seconds of the video play, and the views reign in. 368 so far.

"Is it just me, or does anyone feel like that's not actually me in there?" Saetbyeol whispered, pointing to the girl in the shiny turquoise suit.

589.

"It's just you. I'm definitely out there, slaying the whole fourty-three seconds," said Yoojin vainly, arms crossed, lowkey dying inside with the fact that she was now exposed to all 697 people that had watched so far, as Yoo.

"You see? I'm leading all you guys now," Aeseul said proudly, clicking the reply button and watching the video start again.

1588.

Jisoo stayed quiet. She didn't know what to think. After a week of dance practises and recordings and sitting in front of mirrors getting her makeup done, being dressed in outfits that looked like somebody dipped aluminium foil in a bowl of Sharpie ink — it would eventually pay off. In two days, Inferior would debut as an official group under YG Entertainment, and in three days, they'd perform on Music Bank. It was so overwhelming, even though she'd expected it from as long as three years ago.

3,880.

Hina interrupted her train of thought. "That light pink clashes ridiculously with my hair colour."

I guess there are two people when it comes to reacting to your music video teaser.

— ♡

note ::
Seo Aeseul | Sol — BLUE
Kim Yoojin | Yoo — VIOLET
Jeong Saetbyeol | Aster — TURQUOISE
Hirai Hina | Bloom — LIGHT PINK
Kim Jisoo | Kika — PURPLE + DARK PINK

sON i just skipped a whole load of shit in between the meeting and the mv teaser bUT it will be told through tiny hints

you can just pretend that instead of "hello" it's "infe" and instead of "venus" it's "rior" and instead of "love" it's "ecstasy"

i know it's a short chapter and i'm sorry about that, but the next chapter will be longer i promise

the-coast-is-queer holykris tjlove10 sakwra -velvetgasm

— AMY.