{NEW} Author's Note: Read this before commenting/messaging (UPDATED March 2022)

Welcome! My name is Ansela. I hope you enjoy this preview of my book The Billionaire's Price

First off, this is a PREVIEW. That means it does not contain the entire story, just the first few chapters. There will be no further updates here. 

If you'd like to read the whole story, you may purchase an ebook copy from most online ebook retailers or buy the paperback. List of places to buy are here: http://anselacorsino.com/buytbp (just type it in your browser).

You can also read this book for free (!) on the Scribd app if you have a subscription. To get a two-month subscription for free, sign up using my link https://anselacorsino.com/scribd (you'll need to type the URL in your browser). Then search for "ansela corsino" to find my books.

The epilogue to this book and the rest of the L.A. Players series (including The Billionaire's Lie and The Billionaire's Game) is available here https://anselacorsino.com/tbg . The four-part epilogue is attached to the end of The Billionaire's Game.

Before you start, please let me be clear on a few things. While I encourage reader feedback and engaging in respectful conversation with other readers, Wattpad has community guidelines which everyone is expected to follow. Please follow them. And because my readers (yes you!) are a source of joy for me, I actively weed out persons who spread negativity and basically just refuse to stay in their lane.

I reserve the right to mute anyone who

... suggests (even politely) that the point of view of the story should be first-person or whatever other POV they want to read. This story is written in third-person limited.

... makes racist, sexist or homophobic comments. Anyone who uses the N-word or any other racially derogatory terms will be muted. Anyone who posts a comment asking what the N-word is will be also be muted. I will mute anyone who makes sl*t-shaming remarks. The words wh*re, b*tch, sl*t, c*nt, and the like are all banned from the comments, and anyone who uses any of them will be muted.

... promotes hate/violence against women, LGBT, or people from any other marginalized group.

... trolls anybody, including me. Rudeness and fighting will not be allowed.

... argues with me on any of the points I've laid out in this Author's Note. I will accept feedback on my story only, and this Note is not part of the story.

This book is not for everyone.

I don't want to waste readers' time - there are so many books out there and so little time to read them - so I'm laying this out so we can all manage our expectations. As a reader, you are the best person to decide what story is right for you. I would like to help, so

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK

... if you don't like third-person POV. I understand if you have difficulty reading third-person POV stories, in which case, there are lots of other great books on Wattpad written in first person. Please read those.

... if you can't process stories with more than 10 characters. This is not a children's book, obviously. There are thousands of books on Wattpad, I'm sure you can find a lot of stories more appropriate to your reading level.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You are not allowed to copy any part of this story and reposting it here on Wattpad or elsewhere, whether or not you're passing it off as your own. Yes, it's quite ridiculous that I have to actually remind you that piracy and plagiarism are both wrong, but here we are.

Thanks for checking out this preview! I hope you enjoy it. Please read on.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If you want your own copy of this book, you may purchase it on Amazon, iTunes, Google Play Books and other retailers:

http://anselacorsino.com/buytbp .

Thanks!