Chapter 2

9:30 pm The same day.

After my interaction with my "new" neighbor I made it back in and started putting things away. I had a lot to do before I could leave for the block party and I wasn't leaving without getting it done. I honestly need to learn how to manage my time because I'm seriously running around my house like a chicken with my head cut off.

After getting my bedroom together and unpacking the things that I had bought today I was done. I had went and took a 15 min shower since I didn't want to be late, but who would notice that I was late anyways. But still I had to find something to wear and I had to touch my hair up a little bit.

When I had got out the shower I had checked my phone to see what time it was and noticed that Akilah had texted me.

BB🐝 - the party starts at 10:30 but before we go there me and a couple of people are going to the chicken shack you coming??? so we wont get to the party until around 11. 10:15 pm.

My Biiiiiitch🎀 - Yea I will come and I will just trail you to the party then. 10:20 pm.

After replying back to Kilah I had applied lotion and then put on my panties. Being as though I had a chest like a little boy I don't really have to wear bras as much. Walking through my closet I looked for something to wear. The first thing that caught my eye was this white knit crop top. I knew just what to wear with this so I walked further into my closet to where my jeans would be and looked for my white Fashion nova jeans. Girl my booty bout to be popping like fuck. I didn't know what shoes to wear I tried on the "Damn Daniels but I didn't like the way it made my outfit look. So I decided to try on the shoes I purchased today.

When I put on the all white Sk8-Hi the outfit looked decent but I needed to look SHA-POPPIN. I cant be out here in the streets looking like I don't love myself. Also you never know who you going to meet and who going to be checking for you. I tried on the huaraches and when I tell yall I screamed at the final look I SCREAMED cause I was looking like the bad bitch I was destined to be. All praise goes to GOD for this all white look that I'm slaying on this lovely night.

 All praise goes to GOD for this all white look that I'm slaying on this lovely night

It was about 10:45 when I was done getting dressed and doing my hair. I really needed to hurry up because I really wanted some lemon pepper wings and I know the wing shack isn't going to be open forever.

At bout 10:50 I made it to the wing shack being as though my ass was speeding over here. When I got to the wing shack it looked like everyone was waiting on me and some people had attitudes. Like just cause I'm late doesn't mean yall cant order yall damn food.

"My bad for running late I had a lot of shit to get done before leaving." I spoke apologetically.

"Sis you good some of us just getting here too." Kilah spoke up.

"Okay well let me go put my order in so we can eat and head  out." I said kind of rushed.
I gave Kilah a once over and she looked good. She had on a black dress, with her black converse , and a olive green jacket