Chapter 6 😋

I really don't like Asian doll because one she does look like a troll. 2.she was is Izzy live a few days ago and she was like"y'all bitches make Baltimore look bad". She just disrespectful.
________________________________

*3 months later*

"Osiris I'll beat her ass." I stated into the phone.

"Baby why you so worried about her?" He questioned.

"Because not only was she disrespecting me but she disrespecting what we trying to build." I stated.

"It's to cold to be trying to fight Jah just chill out." Osiris started.

"Chill out my ass I'll shoot both of y'all don't play me with." I stated getting angrier.

"Yo you need to chill. Don't worry about it we going on break soon so then you won't have to be bothered with her." He stated.

"I can't wait to not be bothered with you." I mumbled.

"What was said?" Osiris asked.

"Nothing, bye." I stated hanging up before he could reply.

Y'all probably wondering what has happened over the past three months with me and Osiris. Well let just say he my dude but not my dude and vice versa. I can't commit to him because he got loose ties with a couple females who aren't on my level.

Looking at my phone screen I seen that my mom had sent me a text.

Mommy💕- Osiris coming along with you again for Christmas break? 6:47 pm

Pookie🌼- yeah 😕. 6:57 pm.

Before I could put my phone down Vanna had texted me.

Vanna🌻- giiiiiirl yo brother bout to get sliced tf up. 6:58pm

Pooh💫- And ya fave bout to be shot tf up. But what did he do? 7:00 pm

Vanna🌻- this dick head went out last night after I told him not too now he mad cause his wallet gone. Trying to buck on me. 7:03 pm

Pooh💫- 😂😂😂 got to be the dumbest nigga alive. He better go cancel all them cards. 7:04 pm.

My ❤- What kind of pizza do you want. 7:05 pm.

My baby💍- chicken and Italian sausage with white sauce. Get me some mild wings as well. Thanks baby 💕. 7:07pm

My ❤- now I'm your baby now that I'm buying you food. 7:08pm

My baby💍- you been my baby you just can't seem to let the broads go but its cool 😕. 7:10 pm.

My ❤- I'll be there soon. 7:12 pm.

Turning on the system I went to Netflix. I was currently watching Quantico. Putting my phone away I grabbed my laptop to check my email. I seen that Mr. Campbell emailed me informing me of the donation he had going on. All I had to do was bring in blankets, coats, toothbrushes, toothpaste, can goods, and other things. I emailed him back and told him I was interested.

Tomorrow I had a little shopping to do. I had to pick up some things for the donation. I also had to pick up a few gifts for my mom, Vanna, and Amir. I had already got Osiris gifts. I also had another surprise gift that my mom would really enjoy.

Oh if I didn't mention we are spending the holidays together. Vanna parents lived around the corner from my moms. Amir and Osiris would spend the day with their family and later on be with us.

I dont know how she lived around the corner from me and I never knew her.

Pulling out my phone I decided to check my bank account. I noticed I just had 2,000 dollars. I'm a little confused where that came from.