5

Marinette sighed as she made her way to her mother's temple. Sabine's eyes lit up when she saw her daughter enter.

"Oh Marinette." She cried hugging her. "Thank heavens you're alright."

"Hello Mother, I have missed you." Marinette said hugging her back.

Sabine smiled until she noticed how red her daughter's lips were.

"Marinette did you eat anything down there?" She asked.

"Yes."

"What? What did you eat?"

"Bread, meat, and a few tarts for my sweet tooth."

"Did you eat any fruit from there?"

"Just a few pomegranate seeds."

"Pomegranates!" She gasped. "How many?"

"About maybe five or six."

"Oh no! That man has tricked you! Now you must go back and stay with him for five to six months."

"Mother no one tricked me. Adrien told me what those seeds would do and I chose to eat them because I want to go back to him."

"Why?"

"He's my husband."

"Husband? He kidnapped you."

"Yes and I will admit I was very angry about that but to be honest Mother you wouldn't have let him court me properly so he didn't know what else to do." She said.

"Did he force you to marry him?"

"He did no such thing! I married him because I love him and he loves me. Even Fu himself can see that which is why he suggested the pomegranate idea to Adrien."

"It was Fu's idea?"

"He wants us to be together Mother so like it or not I will be going back to live with my husband."

"It's true Sabine." Fu said appearing from his chariot. "And besides Adrien has a right to see her not just because he's married to her but because a father needs to see his child."

"What do you mean?" Sabine asked.

"You don't know?" Fu asked.

"Know what?"

"Your daughter is with child."

"What? You mean she's pregnant."

"I knew it!" Marinette cried. "I thought I sensed new life inside me but I wasn't sure."

"So you see Sabine, Marinette must return to him because she's his wife and she's carrying his child."

"And I'm sure he'll be a wonderful father and he's already proven that he's a good husband to me." Marinette said.

"Well..." Sabine thought. "Since Marinette loves him so much and if he truly does love her as much as you all say he does then you have my blessing."

"Really Mother?"

"Yes just promise that you'll visit me when the six months are over."

"I will."

"Wonderful." Fu said. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to find Cupid and get him to shoot one of his arrows at Alya, she's been an unmarried virgin goddess for too long and Nino is ready for marriage."

Althrough spring and summer Sabine let things grow and flourish on earth but during fall and winter when Marinette would leave to be with Adrien she would let everything wither until she returned.

As for Adrien he had spent all of spring and summer in sorrow until at last on the very first day of fall his patience was finally rewarded.

"Adrien?" A familiar sweet voice called.

The young god leapt from his spot and ran to his wife taking her in his arms.

"Oh Marinette I was so afraid I would never see you again." He said kissing her.

"Don't worry I'm here now and I'm all yours..well at least for three more months then I'm afraid you'll have to share me."

"With who? You're mother? But she's had you all spring and summer."

"No Darling someone I think you'll be thrilled to be sharing me with."

He looked at her confused until finally noticing the baby bump on his wife's belly.

"You mean...I'm...we're."

"Yes we're going to have a baby."

He leaned down and kissed his wife's stomach which would keep his child safe and warm until it was ready to be born. Then on the first day of winter Marinette gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Louis. He had his mother's eyes and her rosy cheeks but his father's hair and smile. A grand celebration was thrown on Mount Olympus and many gifts were given to Louis.

"Congratulations." Alya said. "Nino can you give them our gift?"

"Of course Honey." He kissed her cheek and handed a tiny box to the baby.

Louis opened it and pulled out a small bow and arrow.

"Oh! Alya that's very thoughtful." Marinette said. "But maybe you should've waited til he was older."

"Why is that?"

Before she could answer Louis fired his first arrow right at Gabriel.

"OWWW!" He roared loud that the sky thundered.

"Sorry Father." Adrien said.

"Maybe he should have something less hazardous to his grandfather." Sabine suggested.

"Like this." Tom said handing his grandson a small box. Louis opened it and inside was a mobile with a fish, dolphin, and sea horse hanging from it.

"It's wonderful." Marinette said. "Thank you Father."

"And I sewed this blanket from sunshine to keep him warm." Sabine said giving them a gold blanket.

"Gabriel did you remember our gift?" Celine said.

"What gift?" He said pulling the small arrow out his arm. "Oh yes of course. A cradle built by magic to protect to protect my grandson or keep him from crawling away into mischief because as we all know Godly infants are a lot more powerful than mortal ones."

Everyone laughed until it was time for Fu to speak.

"Attention everyone it is time for me to predict this child's future." He said. "Fellow gods I present to the heavens and the earth, Louis God of the Seasons. He make sure that every season happens at the right time and has the right climates and effects."

The gods clapped at proclamation and Louis would grow up to do just that but for now he would just need to enjoy a happy childhood with his mother and father.