Chapter 2

jesUS, hi babes! sorry for the short chapter today i would've made this longer but i wanted to get something updated today. yikes, well enjoy!!

Right after she realized she had forgotten to study for the test over the weekend, she immediately went to her seat which was the second seat on the left in the first row, and began to do so.

The girl let out a sigh. This was just great, another thing to add to the list of her worries. The biggest one being Gold seeing on Friday, and being afraid of what would happen if he told the entire school.

But, she had no time to worry about that right now. She decided to study first and then worry about her biggest worry. Gosh, the thought even made her shiver a little.

Not so long from now, Professor Oak burst into the classroom, alarming all the students and yelled, "I hope everyone made sure to study over the weekend! Because I'm sure ready to hand out your test to all of you!"

Luckily by now you were finished studying and had covered every single thing that you were sure would be on the test.

Soon, Professor Oak had finished passing out all of the tests and you had begun immediately.

You were so relieved that you had finished studying because there were questions on the test you knew you wouldn't have known.

"Times up!" You heard him yell. Everyone hurriedly beginning to give their papers/tests to him, some with worried expressions because they hadn't finished.

You let out a sigh of relief, "Glad that's over." You mumbled.

—————

Free period. Normally you would love this period but knowing that something had happened over the weekend that you wished never really happened, well.. Happened.

The stares. Eyes looking at you wherever you went. They were indeed looking at you.

You entered the cafeteria. Which was a dumb move to do because there was even more people in there then there was in the hallways.

"Fuck." You cursed under your breathe. "Should I just walk out or..? What should I fucking do!"

The chattering that was once heard inside the cafeteria was now replaced by quietness once a random girl with black hair and brown eyes yelled out, "Hey look! It's (Name)!"

Everyone turned to look at you once again. The certain that had mentioned your name out loud walked up to you and swung her right arm over your left shoulder. "So," She begun.

"You're Gold's new girlfriend, huh?"

Wait..

What!?