Chapter 3

You were beyond confused. Just what in the hell was she saying to you right now? What kind of random person walks up to them, puts their arm around them, and asks that kind of question.

(Name)'s POV

"Excuse me, but what?" I asked, as I looked at them in pure shock.

"What do you mean 'what'? You know exactly what I mean." She smirked, "Gold told us you guys started dating. So there's no need to hide it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was so confused yet curious at the same time. Gold told them we were dating? But why? What exactly was happening here? I need answers.

I gasped and took her arm off of me, "I'm sorry but- I have to go!" I yelled as I started to run towards the exit of the cafeteria.

After I began to run towards the exit I continued to run some more until I was finally out of sight of everyone.

But as I was running I did hear a lot of people saying something like, "Hey! That's Gold's girlfriend right?" and "Look it's (Name)! Did you hear about her and Gold?"

But some were negative comments too like, "Gold's just using her. He'll probably break up with her in like a week." Or "She's just another slut."

I was beyond confused. What exactly was going on? Right now you were trying to see if you could find any sight of Gold, because certainly, you had to have a talk with him about this.

Luckily, soon enough I saw the black haired male. Talking to some- well I'm guessing.. Friends? Of his?

"Gold!" I called out loud enough for him and his friends to hear.

They all turned around to look at me.

"Gold look! It's your girlfriend~" One cooed as they placed their arm on his shoulder.

"Shut up, Falkner!" Gold yelled.

"Well sorry, geez!" 'Falkner' yelled as he raised his hands to defend himself. Taking a quick glance at me, he turned to look over to Gold once again.

"Well, I guess we'll leave you and Miss (Name) some privacy. Come on guys." He said as he signaled the other guys to follow along.

After they left. Awkward silence was filled in the space between Gold and I. Me, almost forgetting what I came here to do looked directly at Gold's eyes and yelled, "You!"

He looked shocked at my sudden outburst but I continued, "Why on earth would you tell everyone we were dating?! Thanks to you I'm now known as 'Gold's new girlfriend'! You think I wanted this?! No! Listen here, kid!"

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, "I never asked for this! What?! You think that just because you've dated multiple girls you can just say that you're dating me now?! Is that what you think?!"

Gold released himself from my grip, "Hey it's not like I wanted this to happen!"

I glared at him.

"Hear me out, okay?" He waited for my response but I just sighed. He grinned, "I'll take that as a yes."

"You know how I saw you at the store the other day? Well yeah, after you ran away I decided to go home, and as I was walking I started to mumble a few things-"

"Get to the point already!"

"I'm getting there! Hold on," Gold yelled. "As I was saying. I just randomly blurted out your name and as I said that I didn't notice that a friend of mine was close by."

"And yeah. They kinda-sorta heard me say your name and I panicked and blurted out that you were my uh- girlfriend. But don't blame me I panicked!" He finished.

"You're an actual idiot." I commented.

"That's mean!" He pouted, "By the way, now that I mention it, I noticed you didn't want me to know that it was you at the store. Why?"

"That's- Well, that's a long story." I said nervously as I began to fiddle with my fingers.

(INSERT YOU EXPLAINING TO HIM WHY YOU DIDNT WANT TO LET GOLD KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU HERE. I would write it myself but my thumbs hurt like hell, so just a quick timeskip.)

"..Makeup?" He said quietly before bursting out in the most displeasing laughter, by that I mean he started snorting like crazy.

"You have got to be kidding me! That's the most funniest thing I have ever heard!"

"Shut up! You wouldn't understand." I yelled at him while I began to hit him on his left shoulder.

"Ow! Okay, okay! I get it!" He yelled back and went silent until he spoke up, "About the girlfriend thing. Sorry about that but you're just going to have to play along for now."

"I never agreed!" A vein popped out on my forehead.

"I'll repay you somehow for causing you 'all this trouble' so don't worry." He sighed as he began to walk away.

Leaving me alone in the empty hallway.

i don't like how this chapter ended out. yikes im cringing!