/0\

Alright, so this story will sometimes get off the Agents of Shield storyline so no hate. I don't own the songs nor do I own Aos and Teen wolf sadly.
////////////
We were children
Thrown into an adult war
And now
We aren't kids anymore
---------
Skye (10 years old)
"Mary Sue!" Nooooo!! It was Sister May. I stomped down the orphanage stairs and walked to the main room. Lighting a little match and lit a candle under the painting of "God" uggg.
"Yes, Sister May?" I asked.
"Your new foster family is here! Do you have your things?" She asked. I almost snorted. My things yea I don't own anything.
"Hey, are you Mary Sue?" A young woman asked.
"God! Call me anything other than that! Please!" I cried to my new foster mom. The woman smiled,"I'm Claudia, and I think we are going to get along."
----------seven years later---------
"Stiles!!" I screamed. No answer.
"Ten-year-old midget!" I tried again.
"I ate all the chocolate cake!" I yelled. Still nothing.
"I'm going to Kate's house!" I tried. Oh my god.
"I'm dating Derek Hale!" I cried. Loud thumps came down the stairs.
"You're WHAT!!" Both Dad and Stiles yelled. There we go. After getting both my dad and Stiles eating breakfast I went to school and met up with my best friend Paige. She told me that Derek wanted to meet her tonight and she wanted me to come with her. The biggest mistake I have ever made.
------------six years later-----------
"Hey, Stiles! Hi dad!"
"Skye! Welcome home."
"Skye!!"
"Hey, Scott!? What are you doing- never mind? Forget it, go back to doing whatever the hell your doing."
"I missed you."
"It's good the be home dad, sorry I took off on you."
"I get it you were close to the Hale's the fire was unfortunate."
"Hey! A little birdie told me that you got promoted to the sheriff a little while ago!"
"Yeah, good to have you home."
"Yeah"
--------------
I'm so sorry if that was confusing. But Skye is 6 years older than stiles to follow the Teen Wolf timeline.
Words:374