/3\

Guess who is back?!.....

*doges shoe thrown*

Guys I'm so sorry college is a bitch, so is life, and my brain cuz I had some MAJOR writers block. And fricken surgery on my foot and knee. So hopefully I'm going to start up again. I will also try to post the first chapter of RFTP revised.

Alright, so this story will sometimes get off the Agents of Shield storyline so no hate. I don't own the songs nor do I own Aos or Teen wolf sadly. This is going to be an important filler chapter.
-The Asset p.3-
////////////////
All five hunter ran in.
"Get behind me," Quinn growled. I did as he said and watch in amazement as his skin turned silver and his fingers became metal claws and his fox aura started to brighten. Wow, Ian Quinn is a Metal Chikyu Kitsune. In my days as Legend/Prëstá (Pre-sta-da) I came across many Kitsune, but never a hybrid like Ian is. Cool!!

"You gonna stand there like an idiot or are you gonna help me?!" He cried. I sighed, before reaching out into my mind and pulling my wolf out starting with my eyes. Everything started to have a hint of yellow. I felt my claws come out, then I felt my fangs push my teeth out of the way and my vocal cords move around a little. I roared and jumped into the battle. The first man threw an uppercut to my chin, I ignored it a grabbed him by the throat and snapped it.

18 kills

The woman cried out at the loss of her friend before attacking. She was sloppy, she hit randomly on my gut and my face. I grabbed her hand a twisted behind her back and kick her feet out from under her. Slamming her into the table in Ian's "office" hard enough for her head to bleed. When I knew she was unconscious I flipped her over and peeled her eyes open to check her pupils in the sun. The woman's pupils were unresponsive.

19 kills

"Jump! There's a pool under the balcony!!" Ian cried running to the knocked over the door.

Asshat.

I grabbed my ugly pink dress and in one smooth motion I unshifted and pulled the dress over my head on on my body, and jumped.

Felling the cold water wrap around me as I landed. Kick!! Kick harder!! I gasped as I surfaced the chilly pool water. Trust a fox to have a 90-foot pool. No wait, don't.

"Skye!" A masculine voice yelled.

"What? Where were you?! Going to drive through the Shwarma place?" I snapped at Ward. As I pulled myself out of the water.

"There is no Shwarma drive though."Ward deadpans clearly confused.

"That's the point, Agent Ward." I think May and Fitzsimmons said at the same time. Why do I surround myself with idiots? Every Goddamn time.

"Damn it, Ward." I sighed.

"Whatever let's get Coulson and get out of here." He sighed.

————————————————————————

The mission was done! We got Coulson back and found that Dr. Hall wanted to get caught. Why? I will never understand. However, the burning in my stomach has only gotten worse. I stumbled to the little room and started rifling through my bags, trying to find my Smakaene (sho-kos). A Smakaene looks exactly like a Glass Blunt container, however, instead of being filled with drugs it's filled with a mix of Eucalyptus oil, Watercress, Ginger, Mullein, Nettle, Lotus root, fenugreek, goldenseal, peppermint, Licorice root, Coltsfoot, Cannabis, Osha root, Thyme, Oregano, Lobelia Inflata, Lungwort, Sage, and water. It was very complicated and very few Supers new how to make it, but somehow it helps us heal faster when you burn it in the blunt, and it only gives off water vapor and it smells like Eucalyptus and citrus.

Plink

What? The pain was so bad black spots were dancing in my vision. It fell. I bent down picking it up, seeing that it was full I took out a lighter and put the clear end in my mouth and the other side was lit. I took a long drag and felt instant relief run through my body and the herbs did their job. After a few more drags, I stuck it in my mouth and cleaned up the room. We couldn't be in Malta due to the laws so we landed a few states over for and fule and supply run. Walking out of my room and down to the cargo ramp and passing Fitz. I walk to the edge of the ramp and sat down. Taking a drag I let my leg fall down over the side and pulled my other leg to my chest looking at the view of the sunset.

"Hey" it was Fitz.

"I swear it's not a drug" I spoke quickly.

"I know it's a Smakaene." He laughed taking it from my hand and taking a drag. I gaped at him.

"What how!?" I asked.

"I'm hurt Skyla. Honestly. I mean I didn't get my ass whipped just for you to forget about me." Fitz laughed. I blinked. Searching my mind I looked for anything that would help me remember. After a few minutes of us sitting in silence taking turns dragging I had nothing.

"Figures. Ever since Kate you never contacted." He shrugged.  Opening my mouth to answer with a quip only snap my head to the noise behind us.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

A low demonic growl ripped through the throat from the animal behind her. She snapped a growl right back. Before looking back at her target. The Demon smiled her mouth literally almost touching her ears, her eyes widened as she honed onto her target.

"Not yet my beautiful. It's not the time yet. Soon baby. Very soon." She laughed talking to the other demon. It howled desperately trying to escape the chains and cage that trapped it.

////////////////////

Pay attention this chapter was actually important. I just had more words in mind tho.
Word count: 1005