/2\

Alright, so this story will sometimes get off the Agents of Shield storyline so no hate. I don't own the songs nor do I own Aos or Teen wolf sadly.
PS!! Thank you so much stiles24stilinskiXD to cover is amazing! Thank for your hard work!!
-The Asset-Part 2
///////////
After the debrief (which was me just frowning at the floor) Hey I'm turning into Turbo! I decided to sit on the hood of the SHIELD van. I fingered the Argent necklaces one from Kate and one from Allison. I heard shuffling from Coulson's office I know it was rude to ease-drop, but I had a feeling they were talking about me.
"So how's Skye's training?" Coulson.

"She's holding back sir, not punching her hardest, making snarky comments, and showing up late. Sir, she knows how to punch and damn if she wanted to she could become a level 9 if she wanted." Wait did freaking WARD!! Just compliment me! Damn! I guess being a werewolf under the Hale name pays off. I stood up as Fitzsimmons came down to load some stuff into the van. A mission without me. What if they need me!! I'm a freaking werewolf I can fight invisible things! Well most likely.

"I'll call when we're heading back," Coulson stated from behind me. I jumped not hearing him come down. He watches Fitz and Simmons load a van with their stuff. "You know, I gave you chances to come to me, to talk."

"Uh huh," I mumble, praying he'll just shut the hell up. I was not in the mood when my best friend was missing.

"Skye," he says turning to me, "You're a wonderful and talented woman. You have so much potential! I really want you out in the field, but you know that I won't let you unless you come to me."

"About what?" I spit. "Whatdya' want to know, AC?"

"About you. Your story. Your past. Strengths, weaknesses. We need to know these things to get you the proper training, and to see where your limits lie."

"Bullshit." I scoff.
"We're ready, Coulson." May interrupts. He nods."Don't do anything stupid." He tells me. "We'll be back soon." What am I five?! I watch him leave bitterly. I walked up to the main room, I was alone, again.

You could have stopped him
You could have stopped Paige
You should have been stronger
You-

"SHUT UP!! Please..... stop it... shut up." I cried. The voice in my head, my demon. I named it Dean to try to make it less scary. It won't stop. This was the reason I left. The reason for my constantly talking to drone him out. I practically ran to my computer to log on to something anything that would keep me busy. Typing randomly something popped up. Names.

Skyla Stilinski 30
Ian Quinn 1
Miles Landon 2
Adam Cross 250
Lincoln Campbell 250
Robbie Reyes 250
Frank Whalen 250
Natalia Romanova 4
John Garret 2
Elliot Randolph 15
Richard Lumley 1alive
Raina 2

What the hell?
This is all your- Shut up!!
I pressed the back button on the page and the key... My muscle locked together. SKYLA
I slammed the computer and took all of my things to my "Room" I went to bed. What else was I supposed to do? I wasn't gonna wait up like an impatient parent for the team. No matter how much I might actually care for them, I won't show it. I can't get attached. Bad things happen when you get attached. Look what happened to Kate.

//////////////////

After being woken up by Ward I found that when they went to the site they talked to the driver, who said he was indeed attacked by something invisible. His truck had been lifted up a good 300.....And then dropped. I watched Phil as he talks to May a few counters over.