/1\

Alright, so this story will sometimes get off the Agents of Shield storyline so no hate. I don't own the songs nor do I own Aos and Teen wolf sadly.
-The Asset- Part 1
/////////////
Rise
And rise again
Until lambs
Become
Lions
/////////////////
"Skye!" I looked up just to be knocked down.
Pain
Make it stop
Please stop
A wolf is stronger with his pack
Splash!
Girls have a higher pain tolerance
You need an anchor!
Control Skye!
You need self-control, awareness, and reflexes
With a punch to the right side might be hard so...
"Skye...........ake up......ky..... breathe!!"
"Come on Skye, breath!" Something was on my lips. Soft.
Wait.
Oh. My. God.
SOMEONE IS KISSING ME!
I gasp and my eyes snapped open and a shoved the person away from me and sat up. No one can kiss me. EVER!! The last person I kissed turned out to be a creepy, teenage, kanima controlling, stalker. Who by the way, came back from the dead, yeah no. When you kiss someone like that you kind-of stop kissing people.
"Whoa...okay, Skye, calm down." A British male voice told me. The figures around me were blurry. I squeezed my eyes shut, pulled myself into a ball, and covered my ears with my hands.
Where am I?
Who are these people?!
After a few minutes hearing my blood pulse the days before came rushing back to me.
Centipede.
Mike Peterson.
SHIELD.
Kidnaped.
Joining SHIELD.
The 0-8-4
Peru
Then a thought dawned on me how the hell I am going to feel the full moon if we are flying all around the world? Well, crap didn't think of that when I joined. Crap.
"I... she's.... panic..." All the words were like I was underwater. Blurring in out of my hearing. A hand was placed on my shoulder. I flinched. I open my eyes to come face to face with A.C, or Agent Coulson, worried face. I peeked over his shoulder and saw the team-Ward, May, and Fitzsimmons- at the doorway of my "room". I uncovered my ears but stayed curled in a ball against the wall.
"Skye, breathe. Breathe with me okay? In. Out." AC whispered exaggerating his breathing for me to follow. I closed my eyes.
Alfa
Beta
Omega
An Alfa can fall to a Beta or an Omega. A Beta can fall to an Omega, or rise to an Alfa. An Omega can rise to a Beta, or an Alfa.
Calm.
Stiles. You are my anchor, my first real family.
"Skye...."
"Don't call me that......"
"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You're okay breathe." I think Simmons told me.
Stop telling me to breath I am!
I opened my eyes and my breathing was steady now.
"Well if I knew that was going to happen I wouldn't have done that," Ward said jokingly, the smile didn't reach his eyes.
"What-" I gasped I felt like my throat was on fire. Fitz ran out of view and came back with a very small glass of water. He carries it to me and places it into my hand before standing in the doorway again. I take a sip and try again,"What happened?"Ugg my throat is still on fire.
"Training, remember?" Ward asked crouching in front of me.
Oh yeah.........
"You didn't come down so I walked to your bunk and saw you were still sleeping so I tried to wake you up with water to the face. After a few minutes, you started to spazz and I call Fitzsimmons and after you calmed down you stopped breathing." He continued. Well now you know don't wake me up with water to the face.
"Yeah. Well if you wanted to wake up sleeping beauty, last I checked, you kiss her not splash water on her face." I joked my voice raspy. Everyone chuckled.
Beep
AC checked his phone a serious expression came across his face.
"Alright team, we need to check something out. Get comfortable it's a long flight." He told us squeezing my shoulder before walking out with May. Fitzsimmons gave me sympathetic looks before walking out of my "room".
"Get dressed and go to the lab because we've been dealing with some crazy crap we forgot to give you a health exam," Ward tells me in a stiff tone all signs of his worry gone. He too walks out.
Damn.
What am I going to tell them? Oh yeah, I'm 24 and I have PTSD and Survivors Guilt even though I've only been in foster homes!? And I still have the blood of a 17-year-old kid? What have I gotten into?! I threw on black sweats, a maroon tank and a dark blue and red plaid. I slowly walked down the stairs to the lab while making up my lie of how I have PTSD and Survivors Guilt. Or not tell them at all. Yeah, that'll work!
"Hey, Spy guy said I need a medical-" I began.
"Did you just call me spy guy?!" Wards voice yell from upstairs.
"Wow! I didn't know T-1000 could get angry!" I cried looking at Fitzsimmons.
"Skye!!" Ward's voice yelled in a warning tone. His footsteps were coming down the stairs.
"Oh no, I'm so sac-ahhhhh!" I screamed. Ward had poked me in the rib very hard.
"Owe! Jesus! What the hell! Ward!" I cried holding my side Fitz snickers.
"Frown face says I need a medical checkup." I used the "Hale glare", which is pretty scary, on Fitz he gulped. Why is he so familiar? Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ward glance at Fitz. Why the hell is Robot so familiar?!
"What are you going to do about it Spy guy?!" I turned my head to him. He glowed. The test was pretty quick it was a blood test and some questions. Which I answered truthfully, well except the werewolf part. Well, I have to entertain my self for the next ten hours.
I'll check up on Stiles see what's happening the old hills
Walking to the window over the lab in the living room I plunged my earbuds into my phone and taped the Spotify app and played the music at full blast so that my super hearing won't be useful to me. Right now I just want to be 'normal'. "Let it go" by James Bay started to play and I couldn't help singing along. (the extra letters mean she's dragging out words)
"From walking home and talking loads...
To seeing shows in evening clothes with you...
From nervous touch and getting drunk...
To staying up and waking up with youuu...
But now we're sleeping at the edge
Holding something we don't needdd...
All this delusion in our heads
Is gonna bring us to our kneessss...
So come on let it gooo
Just let it beeee
Why don't you be yooouuu
And I'll beee meee
Everything's that's broke-oke
Leave it to the breezeee
Why don't you be you
And I'll beee meee
Whoaaaa I'll be meee
From throwing clothes across the floorr...
To teeth and claws and slamming doors at you
If this is all we're living forrr
Why are we doing it, doing it, doing it anymore-ore...
I used to recognize myself
It's funny how reflections change
When we're becoming something else
I think it's time to walk awayyyy
So come on let it goooo
Just let it beeee
Why don't you be yooouu
And I'll beee meee
Everything's that's broke-oke
Leave it to the breezeee
Why don't you be yoouu
And I'll beee meee...
Trying to fit your hand inside of mine
When we know it just don't belonggg
There's no force on earth
Could make me feeelll righttt, no
Trying to push this problem up the hill
When it's just too heavy to hold
Think now's the time to let it slide
So come on let it go
Just let it be
Why don't you be you
And I'll be me
Everything's that's broke
Leave it to the breeze
Let the ashes fall
Forget about me
Come on let it go
Just let it be
Why don't you be you
And I'll be me
And I'll be me"
I smiled.
"Isaac! Stop!! Put. Me. Down. I'm older than you! Put me down! Scottie!"
"I'll only put you down if you sing."
"Noooooooo"
"Fine."
"Isaac!!"
Someone tapped my shoulder. Wiping my head around I came face to face with Simmons. Oh god. Pulling out my earbuds a gave them a sly smile. "Heyyyyyy," I say giving her a sheepish smile adding an awkward wave.
"You didn't tell us you can sing!" Simmons cried smiling.
"You never asked." I shot back.
Simmons frowned.
"Sing something else please." She said excitedly. Nooooo! I'm already embarrassed.
"Only a piece! Then you have to promise to keep this quiet and never mention this again!" I told her. She nodded.
"White lips
Pail face
Breathing in the snow flakess...
Burnt lungs
Sour taste...
Lights gone
Days end...
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men...
They say she's in the class AAAA team stuck in her daaayyyy dream, been this way since eighteen but lately, her faccee seems slowly sinking wastingg crumbling like pastriess
They scream
The worst things in life come free to us."
I finish and saw Simmons clapping I felt the heat on my face. Just then Ward walked in with his eyebrows raised.
"All right! Training!"
"Noooooooo!"
------(nine shit hours of training with Mr. Fun)-------
"Whatever it was it kidnaped Dr. Franklin Hall," Coulson said.
"Oh no! Not Dr. Hall!" Simmons cried. Fitz nodded. They started to talk about random crap that I was not interested in so I zoned out. Then I felt it, a feeling in my gut. God damn it! What supernatural crap did you get your self into Stiles!
"-attacked by something invisible." I snapped back into the conversation.
"Invisible! Cool! I-I-I mean terrifying." I told them awkwardly as they stared at me.
"I'm just gonna shut up now. Ok." I pursed my lips and zoned out of the conversation again. I 'm gonna kill you Mieczyslaw Stilinski! Always getting involved with something your not supposed to! Dammit!
BING!
Everyone looked at me as my phone indicated that I had a text. I picked it up from off the table. Daring my self to look at it.
From Stiles
Derek is missing. I think hunters have him going to get him soon. Stay safe
///////////
Word count:1633
Hey so like I said this will get off the AOS timeline. The episodes will also be placed in parts. Love you!!