The Musical Doodle

Alec walked around the apartment humming to a random song he'd had stuck in his head. He was also cleaning because Magnus had just went on a business trip a few weeks ago and he was bored.

He dusted off all the counters as he hummed the tune.

"Damn. What is that song?" Alec muttered as he dusted off all of Magnus cute nicknacks on the shelves.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm all smiles. You may know me as a former 'most love only last a while.' Pessimistic, so realistic, you get the picture. I met you now my world is so much bigger" Alec sang softly as he danced around the apartment dusting. He then started vacuuming the carpets and sweeping the floors, singing those lyrics as he danced around.

Alec fixed up the couch and fluffed the pillows comfortably. He walked into the bedroom and made the bed and fixed up Chairman Meows cat bed. As he walked into the kitchen to wash the dishes another part of the song came to him.

"Upside down, off the ground is what you do" Alec sang softly as he turned on the water and let it warm and fill the sink.

"Crazy how it happened so fast,truly blows my mind. Going on a hunt for four leaf clovers, to wake up to that smile each sunrise. Whenever I'm not by your side, I get home sick. A little pathetic, with a dash of ooey gooey so romantic." Alec sang loudly as he washed the dishes and smiled. He let the dishes soak and mopped on the hardwood floors to pass time. Once he finished mopping he went back to washing dishes.

When he finished he put all of the dishes and silverware in their designated places and walked carefully into the living room and laid on the couch and took a deep relaxing breath. He hummed to himself and groaned. "Stupid song stuck in my head" Alec grumbled to himself.

"Alexander? Why are you grumbling to yourself?" A voice said behind Alec. Alec's eyes went wide and stood up and ran over to the man and embraced him.

"Magnus! You're home early" Alec said and Magnus smiled and hugged him back.

"I got my job done earlier than planned. I get a few months off thankfully" Magnus said and kissed Alec's head.

"Now you're mine for a few months" Alec mumbled and kissed his cheek.

"I'll always be yours my love" Magnus said softly. "So what was that talk about a song stuck in your head?"

"Oh I've had this song stuck in my head and I don't remember the name of it" Alec said softly and hummed a little bit of it. Magnus listened and smiled.

"Everything You Do by He Is We" Magnus said and Alec smiled.

"Kind of fits us" Magnus continued and Alec chuckled.

"Yeah, it does" Alec agreed. Magnus bright Alec into a short and sweet kiss.

"I love you, Alexander. I'm loving everything you do" Magnus said softly.

"I love you too, Mags" Alec said and smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

Fin.

Hope you enjoyed xD it kinda sucked but I've been hitting writers block so yeah, BUT WE REACHED 1K READS! WOOOO!!! AND 104 VOTES SO YAY!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3. THANK YOU! YOU WONDERFUL WONDERFUL MUNDANES/SHADOWHUNTERS/DOWNWORLDERS/MATTSTRASH/FANDOM. LAVA YOU PEOPLE!

Peace out ✌🏻