Magic Is Real, Babe 2 AU

It's been a few months after meeting Alec and Magnus was happy with his new friend. Magnus now lived in an apartment and he was a professional make up artist.

He laid on his couch tiredly but a knock on the door awoke his half asleep state. He stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Alec? It's like 11 at night, what are you doing here?" Magnus asked with a yawn.

"I need somewhere to stay the night... you won't mind right?" Alec asked and Magnus shook his head and let him in.

"Not at all, come in" Magnus said with a yawn. Alec walked in with a duffle bag of what Magnus assumed as clothes.

"So what went wrong at Jace's place?" Magnus asked as he sat on his couch. He had on a long dark blue bathrobe on so he was covered. Alec sat down next to him.

"Clary" Alec mumbled and Magnus laughed softly.

"Yeah them two are like rabbits in heat" Magnus joked and Alec chuckled softly.

"But I kind of discovered something" Alec said and Magnus looked at him curiously.

"What did you discover, Alexander?" Magnus asked.

"I'm gay" Alec said and bit his lip.

Magnus smiled. "That's wonderful! Congratulations on finding out"

"You're not mad?" Alec asked curiously.

"Nope. I'm bisexual and if I didn't agree with you being gay I'd be a hypocrite. And I am no hypocrite" Magnus said and put his legs up on Alec's lap. Alec blushed slightly and smiled.

"So it's not gonna be awkward?" Alec asked.

"No promises. I might slip up one day and you'll see me in just my boxers" Magnus said and winked at him making Alec blush bright red.

"You are too adorable" Magnus said with a sigh and barely punched his cheek and then got up.

"I only have one room that's clean and tags my bedroom so you can stay in there, I'll sleep on the couch. I've been falling asleep here anyways" Magnus continued and showed him his bedroom door.

"Okay... if you're alright with it. I'm gonna go change" Alec said. He walked into the bathroom to change into his PJ's and Magnus smirked as he sat in the couch and flashed in a  full wine glass. He sipped on the liquid as he turned on the TV to a random movie.

Alec finished putting on his sweat pants and walked out. He sat back down next to Magnus and Magnus smiled. He flashed him in a wine glass and handed it to him. Alec accepted it and chuckled softly.

"Sometimes I'm afraid you'll say you're an alcoholic" Alec admitted as he sipped on the wine.

"So I have a taste, it fills the gap of loneliness" Magnus said as he sipped on his drink.

"You're lonely? I never really thought you'd be lonely, given you don't really show your emotions" Alec said and bit his lip.

"It's called a mask" Magnus said. That was his fourth glass of wine that night so he was tipsy.

Now at 1am Magnus and Alec were both drunk out of their minds and talking about random things.

"What if Jace turned into a giant mango?" Alec asked, slurring a few of the words.

"He'd eat himself" Magnus said with a straight face and then they both started to laugh.

"You're cute" Alec said and Magnus looks at him curiously.

"I am?"

Alec nodded with a slight smile. "Absolutely"

"You are really cute" Magnus sad, making Alec blush.

"I've liked you since I saw you at your show" Alec said softly, still slurring.

"I've liked you since I first met you" Magnus said softly.

Alec didn't say anything else as he connected their lips together. Magnus kissed back softly. He was happy to do this with Alec, he really did like Alec.

Alec and Magnus pulled away and smiled softly.

"When we sober up, do me a favor" Alec said breathlessly.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me again"

Fin.

So two updates in a technical one day xD hope you liked and yeah :)

Peace out ✌🏻