Roman's POV

Despite my pep talk with Dean, I was still nervous as all hell to meet up with Seth. There was definitely some tension between us due to being apart for a whole week, and I knew it wouldn't be overlooked.

But I wasn't running anymore. I missed him like crazy and needed answers. I needed to know where we stood.

I decided that there was no better time to confront my problems than now, so I made my way to my locker room door. I swung it open and shut it behind me, on a mission.

Seth's locker room wasn't too far away from mine, which is why I was shocked that I didn't at least see him around the halls. This was literally going to be the first time we've seen each other since.

I finally reached his locker room. I knocked on the door, slightly stepping back afterwards.

"Look, whoever it is I'm really not in the m-", Seth impulsively rambled as he swung open the door.

But he stopped once he realized I was the person in front of him.

He just stood there, adjusting to it, before opening his mouth to speak.

"Roman..." he said softly.

"Seth..." I said at the same volume.

It was evident he was shocked and nervous, but I don't think he realized just how nervous I truly was.

"I...I can't believe you actually came..." was all he managed to say.

I mentally shook his comment off, quickly changing the subject.

"You look...good. Really good." I uttered in my usual deep tone, and a small smile crept on my face.

He bashfully smiled. "Thanks...you too," he replied, humbly flattered.

I wasn't really in the mood for small talk, so I just jumped right into what was troubling me.

I let myself in his room, as he backed up and let me shut the door.

"Look Seth, I miss you...a lot. I think about you every day...and I thought even more about you the entire week we weren't together."

My heart started increasing its beats. There were so many things caught in my throat, and now I was just letting them out.

"Wow...just like that you've already managed to get my heart racing." I said feeling the weight of my words slip from my shoulders.

I was naturally cursed with speaking what I was thinking out loud.

Seth bit his tongue and exhaled sharply, as he planned out what to say next.

"I miss you too...but..." he paused refraining from finishing his sentence.

I just stood there, mentally asking myself what there was to think about.

"But what? Do you not see how much I care about you? Do you not feel the same way anymore?"

"Roman...you know I know that you love me. And I love you too...b-but I don't think we can be together." Seth's voice was a whisper, and his sadness was bare for me to see.

He took a long pause looking at the confused expression on my face, before continuing.

"Please...don't make this harder than it already is for me."

Suddenly my voice became pleading as I realized what he was saying. I couldn't lose him. Not like this, not ever.

"But...I just don't understand. What's the problem? I love you, you love me...why can't we be together? Seth...I love you so much...and I don't think I could ever stop," I said as I stepped closer to him.