Curses (romance)

Walking through the deep forest , I looked around cautiously, I wasn't afraid but I was exactly confident with the trees that seemed to twist and turn as my pace quickened.I should walk the normal way to school but I couldn't stand all the stares from other school kids.

I finally arrived at school, surprisingly early, I went to the top floor toilets and did my make up and changed my clothes out of simple trousers and a t-shirt , I wore a baggy black top and jeans with skeleton handprints on the back. After making sure my eye liner was thick and my face looked alright, I picked up my bag and walked down to meet my friends in the canteen.

None had arrived yet,great,I sat at our usual table and played on my phone till Olivia arrived. She was the complete opposite to me long brunette hair unlike my ginger hair, she had beautiful blue eyes aswell.

She wore a miniskirt and a crop top and a blue blazer which looked fabulous on her.

We sat and talked till one by one more friends arrived and I sat waiting for any of them to notice me but they were all deep in conversation.The bell rang and defused my disappointment, I walked to registration and sat at the back away from all the stares.After a long 15 minutes the bell rung for first class,I sighed and shoved my bag on my shoulder.

I arrived sooner than I thought and sat at the back waiting for steph to walk in and fill me in on gossip that I didn't want to know but at least I wasn't swallowed by silence that made me feel like noone cared at all.

Steph walked through the door and slumped in a chair beside me, he wore skinny jeans that made his but look firm, black converse and a blue huddie. He looked fab.He smiled at me then got out his sketch book, filled with many wonderfully mysterious drawings.

Mr Chester was rambling on in a monotone voice, whilst the orange faced sluts were applying makeup and tossing me dirty stares. The nerds were jotting stuff down using textbooks. I got out my earphones and sketch book.

Deep in thought with 'alone' by sleeping with sirens playing I was launched to the floor, I looked up to see all the class around me and a slut screaming at me.

My stomach erupted in masses of pain as Suzie Lanka booted me for no reason, all I heard was laughing and shouting.

"listen to me, don't ever fucking ignore me again "

Suzie grabbed my hair and dragged me out of the classroom, her slutty friends followed with my belongings.

I screamed and cried.

They took me to the toilet and made me watch as they ripped my sketch book pages out and flushed them away.A wave of anger swept up my body and I launched my aching body to Suzie but stumbled and smacked my head off the toilet, I saw blood then blacked out ...