Chapter 9

Dear Diary:

A lot of things happened since the last time I wrote here, and that is also the reason why I haven't been writing.

We kind of defeated Kate Argent, she's not in Beacon Hills anymore but Braeden, Derek, and Chris are chasing her.

Meredith Walker was the benefactor. Guess why? Peter filled her head with the idea of making a supernatural dead pool, that's why he wasn't in it. But thankfully, now he's locked up in Eichen House, that place is terrible, he deserves to be there, not only for the dead pool but for trying to kill Scott.

Junior year is over, I had tons of exams to study for. But I still haven't passed, I have to go to a summer school and then they'll tell me if I'm able to start senior year. 

We almost lost Scott. Kate made him a berserker so that we would kill him. Thankfully we didn't. I don't know what we would do without him, he's not just an alpha he's a friend.

Stiles and I are back together. We've decided that we liked each other, a lot.

Kira isn't scared of me anymore. We've gotten closer, I enjoy her company, she's a good friend.

Lydia is my role model, she's been helping me a lot with my studies. She's so smart, I admire her brain so much although I don't like that she acts like if she was "superior" than me.

---

Next chapter starts in s5. Are you excited?