Date

Yoongi was starting to feel butterflies in his stomach. He decided he would wear all black instead of wearing a suit because, well if they aren't going to dinner then there would be no point.

TaeTheGay:
...Are you wearing earphones right now?

SugaaaDaddy:
yh why? O.o

TaeTheGay:
BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BANGING ON YOUR DOOR FOR LIKE TEN MINUTES
WHAT BRAND DO YOU EVEN HAVE I WANT THEM IF YOU CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING

SugaaaDaddy:
oh

SugaaaDaddy:
whoops 😊
r.i.p me
coming noww

TaeTheGay:
You're cumming? Babe not until later tonight 😉

SugaaaDaddy:
U KNOW WHAT I MEAN DON'T B LIKE DIS
...but...
later tonight? 😉 wouldn't mind tht 😻

TaeTheGay:
😏😏😏 later tonight then

SugaaaDaddy:
crp i forgot to open the door fml
byeee

SugaaaDaddy has went offline

TaeTheGay:
Byeee

TaeTheGay has went offljne

"Black is definitely your colour." Tarhyung pulled the other into his embrace, giggling once he felt him hug back. "Dork." As they pulled away Taehyung held the older boys hand, walking to the destination.

"So, where are we going?" Yoongi examined the younger. He was wearing just his usual clothes so the thought of them going to a restaurant was now out of the picture.

"My old school."

"How romantic."

"I know right?"

"Idiot." Yoongi wasn't one for going all out on dates so to be honest, he was overjoyed that he was being taken to an old and abandoned school rather than going to a fancy restaurant with people of higher class staring at them, judging them.

After walking for fourty-five minutes they finally reached the school. "Come on! I'll show you my old classroom." As he pulled the boy along, all he managed to escape his lips was "O-okay."

"Tada." Taehyung smiled as he looked around at the classroom. The walls were a pale yellow colour, the colour had became desaturated, most of the colours were dull, but occasionally the colours stood out. "I'm guessing this is your seat?" Yoongi looked at the desks until he found one that had engraved writing on it 'Property of Kim Taehyung. Rabbits live on the Moon.'

"Yup!" He walked over to where Yoongi was, placing him down on one of the old seats. "Wanna engrave your initials too?" A rectangular smile was plastered over his face and we all know, no one can resist that smile.

"Sure." He returned the smile with a gummy one then ran his fingers across the writing. "Here." He placed a knife cutter in his hands. After a few minutes of contemplating he decuded on what he would right.

'I have a thing for Taehyungs. And Rabbits do exist on the moon. Agust D."

"You have a thing for Taehyungs? And Agust D?" Taehyung blushed as Yoongi pulled him into his lap. "Well, I have a thing for one Taehyung." He nuzzled his nose against the youngers, feeling quite flustered as well. "Good. Keep it that way." Taehyung giggled, wrapping his arms around the older boys neck loosely. "I intend to." He smirked at the younger, finding it adorable how red his face was.

"Oh and Agust D is Suga backwards and the T is town and the D is Daegu."
(Might be wrong bout the T but I'm pretty sure XDD pls don't shun me) Taehyung nodded then kissed the olders nose. "You're definitely sweet like sugar." Before he died of embarrassment he buried his face into the boys neck. Yoongi just laughed, resting his hands on Taehyungs back. "Soo, what's next on the date?" Taehyung perked up, feeling excited about what he was going to show Yoongi.

"Follow me." He got off the boys lap then ran off. "Wait Taehyung." He shouted then started running after him, struggling with one foot which had pins and needles.

_________________

"Finally you stopped running." Yoongi fell to his knees, panting. "Welcome to the dark side. We've been expecting you." Taehyung turned in the chair, facing Yoongi. "Why is the room a bright colour then?"

"...It's deceptive?"

"Is it though?" Taehyung knew he wasn't going to win this argument, "No." Yoongi looked around, finally realising it was a music room. A black piano was in the corner with sheets over the top of it. There was a dusty drum kit, three guitars, a trumpet and one violin.

"I knew you liked to play piano so...I was kind of hoping we could make a song together?" Yoongis smile widened as he stood up, taking Taehyung by the hand over to the piano. "I'd love to Tae."

________________

Two hours had now passed. It was now 9:12 p.m and the boys had finished their song. They reached Yoongis place and Taehyung was holding him. "I really liked today." Taehyung leaned in to kiss the older boys cheek but was stopped. He leaned into Taehyungs ear, "Do you want to get...a little loud?"

"U-um do you mean...?"

"Yup."

"I call being player one then!"

"Deal." Yoongi ran inside with the other to play video games all night long.

A/ N hurhurhurrr xDDD sorry it was bad (': Dx
Also xD I don't believe there are rabbits on the moon but I believe there's like a whole other planet and it's like exactly like us but everything is different colours xD so there would be rabbits but they wouldn't look normal??? If you get what I mean BELIEVE IN THE IMPOSSIBLE
cx