Clingy Boyfriends

"Taehyungie!" Today it was Yoongis turn to be clingy so whenever he saw the younger, he jumped into his arms without hesitation. "Hi!" The younger giggled happily, holding Yoongi in his arms. "Taehyungie, where are we going for our date?" He stared up at the boy with newly dyed red hair.

"We my adorable and cute boyfriend are going to see animals at the zoo!" Taehyung, who looked very giddy looked at his boyfriend, adoration being the only thing you could see in his eyes. "Ew, people." The older nestled his face into the crook of Taehyungs neck, earning soft laughs from his boyfriend. "It'll be fun! Don't you want to go see the store they have there? I'll paint your face into a tiger!"

Instead of listing one hundred reasons on why he hated being in crowds of people he decided to let the younger have his way, getting into the taxi because the only car Taehyung owns is a toy one. Hotwheels: 1966 Batmobile Limited Edition. Bragging rights for months.

__________

"What do you want to see first?" Taehyung asked, gripping the other's hand. "The lions." Smiles were plastered on their faces, never leaving. "Let's go!"

Once they found the lion habitat, the lion was on a higher rock where Yoongi couldn't see. "I can't see, Taehyungie." Without adding further information, Taehyung hoisted the boy onto his shoulders, allowing him to film the lion. "Let's go see the penguins next!" After staring at the lions for a while Taehyung took off to the next exhibit, Yoongi still on his shoulders.

"Yoongi-ah! There's Jungkookie and Jimin-ah." He pointed at the two boys sitting down, one wearing a plaid shirt while the other was wearing all black. "Time to use my photography skills." Yoongi snickered, taking a picture of the pair then putting it on twitter.

| SugaaaDaddy: @GetKookin @ParkJiminnnnx wht u doin at the zoo hmmm? TOGETHER??? 😨😨😨 did the amazing min genius get you two together?

SugaaaDaddy: @GetKookin also wtf are u doin??? I had to zoom in to get this picture...

GetKookin: @ParkJiminnnnx @SugaaaDaddy WHY ARE YOU AT THE ZOO? GO AWAY

SugaaaDaddy: @GetKookin respect ur elders ffs

ParkJiminnnnx: @SugaaaDaddy Can you not??? We're just friends

hasadick-tionary: @ParkJiminnnnx That's What They All Say...

GetKookin: @hasadick-tionary go back to being a loner

hasadick-tionary: @GetKookin It's Called SELF DISCOVERY

ParkJiminnnnx: @hasadick-tionary  Say that again on valentines day while everyone else is busy being all in love, you're busy going through this spiritual shit