introduction to my messy life

Chapter one
It all started when I was 2 when my dad died he had a heart attack, I watched it happen and all I wanted was for it all to stop. My mum died shortly after I was left with my auntie. She was only keeping me until I could find a proper family, I was put up for adoption when I was 3. I was adopted by this family could they get any weirder. They had two kids one boy and one girl firstly the boy looked like a upside down monkey. The girl had beautiful long blonde hair and looked like repunzel she was drop dead gorgeous. Then there was me were did I fit in...
I went to college at 15 and I couldn't have had the worse college life I was ugly and unpopular could school get any better....
I started my first day wearing a white top with overalls and I had my hair in a pony tale I sat in class with no one and I thought I found true love but that was just some fuck boy trying to get in my pants
Isn't it funny how someone can say they love you but only want one thing well yeah in life you get all types of hypocrites. You just have to go with the flow and see what happens.
Then I got the bitchy girls trying to make me upset. well guess what it worked every day I would go home and go in my bedroom and cry somedays I wanted to end it but the only thing that kept me going was my cat. It was the only friend I had I would spend hours talking to it even though all it could say is meow. I grew up starting to know life had a meaning I wasn't really sure what this meaning was but it started to make sense.
My dad and mum would be proud of me I'm not a drug addict nor am I on any kind of alcohol I'm clean and healthy. While all these teenagers out there drinking and smoking because they are "cool".