Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mike comes back with more clothes. "I brought you some of Charlie's." He says. I take the clothes, "Who's Charlie? And why are you giving me boy clothes?" I ask stepping in the bathroom. "Charlie is an agent in the house and SHE'S a girl." He laughs. "Oh, sorry." I say and lock the bathroom door this time. I look at what Mike gave me. I slip on the black maxi skirt and brown short sleeve crop top and brown flip flops. I walk out of the bathroom and Mike is still standing there. "Look, now that you're calm and dressed. I wanna explain myself to you. So, can we go for a walk on the beach?" Mike ask. "Sure." I say.

After walking for awhile on the beach, Mike sighs and says, "Ok so you said you were an ex-cop, right?" "Ya, why?" "Well, were you a cop in New York City two years ago?" He raises an eyebrow. I stop walking, "How'd you know that?" "Because two years ago you saved my life." He says. "Oh my god...it's you." I say. "Ya it's me, the 19 year old kid you saved from being shot." He says. He takes a step closer. "You're the reason I work in the police force now. You inspired me." Mike takes another step. I take a step back. "No I'm not! I'm a coward who quit being a cop the day after she saved someone's life!" I yell at him and dart back toward Graceland before he can see me cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~

Sorry its so short! I changed it a few times but I promise the next one will be longer! :)