11

Sitting on his bed, head in his hands as he took a deep breath. Phone discarded and laying with the screen shining in the dark of the room next to him.

He felt arms wrap around his waist and he knew that his boyfriend wondered where he was, why he wasnt laying down with him. Taehyung was always like this.

He turned his phone off and got under the covers with Taehyung half awake pulling him into the welcoming heat of his body.

"We can always get a new one hyung" Taehyung said, voice deep and full of sleep. He yawned for a bit before laying completely with Tae and wrapping his arms around him.

Of course he knew they could get a new one. Hell he could ask the company for the exact replica of it but it would'nt be the same

The towel filled with memories of their stop in New York at the hotel was what he wanted.

What he needed.

But he knew Taehyung would be able to boost his memory of it all, the touches the smiles and the seconds spent together as they got to spend time alone in the hotel rooms.

Maybe it was the thought of turning to an item and being able to recite the thoughts behind the object is what he wanted.

Almost like a picture frame hung in their dorm hallways along with other stuff. Hats, shirts, toys, even the music equipment they had was filled with memories when they first debuted. When they first met eachother.

The fact that when Yoongi were to go through his carry on and find shirts that were lent down onto him from the other members when it didn't fit, a style they didn't like, or maybe they accidentally switched them while packing.

Whatever it was brought heat to Yoongi, peace and even Taehyung knew how important and simple sugar packet from a restaraunt which they had stuffed in their pocket along with their phones was to the elder. He was a sentimental man.

His phone beeped again and he couldn't look at the message. Not because he was upset, he just wanted to sleep on it and spend time with his boyfriend until morning came and their schedules pulled them apart from this comforting heat.

He didn't need that towel.

_________

Sadly this is the last chapter of the book which was thought of at 3 in the morning after I had the chance to see BTS live in Newwark and I got a towel there.

Im sorry its so crappy,  more Taegi fics to come though!!