Contest #1 Names

Alright!

Lets started with something easy, I need help with a character, actually a few!

So! I have a fantasy world built, and i need some background characters!

This can get your foot into a story i want to get published! And you'll have your... whatever name in it!

Of course i need a back story of them, but! I'll just plop the story's world in the here; 

the Grand Kingdom of Harstar, many knew the story's of old, the tales of when monsters roamed their lands, the tales of hero's saving them all.

The myth of the Great Hero, Oswald, and the Goddess Crytinia, together, they destroyed the bringer of Death and Doom, Theo.

They say the battle lasted 3 days, and 2 nights, without stopping.

But in the end Oswald became victorious, and an era of Peace took hold...

But because of his injury s, he died soon after.

This tale has been told for generations, from the great mountains of Hilda, to the plains of Grace and out to the island of Festir, Gantafer, and the lone one far off, the forest island, Crytinia.

All the children knew the story...

In another land, in The Empire of Clyden, they told a tale of a hero named Theo, joining forces with a Goddess Crytinia, to fight the beginner of Death, Oswald.

With the end being, Theo winning, and bringing peace to all. But he had been stabbed in the heart during battle, and died in the end.

From the Deserts of Pinstern, to the northern ice formations of Irasta, south to the forests of Dauntear, even over the seas to their island, Faith, and the lone one distant to them, Crytinia.

All knew the tale...

But, on the island of Crytinia, they told a different Story of the Goddess, the one their island was named after, stopping a battle, with a flick of her wrist, the two fighting?

Oswald and Theo.

Brothers...

And sworn enemy's...

The two had created their own kingdom's, forever at war...

But, Crytinia, being the kind being she was, stopped the war, forcing the brothers to resolve the fighting...

The only way she could stop them.

Was by their deaths.

Soon peace fell upon her small island.

But the brothers swore Vengeance before they where killed.

The two placed eight items hidden in the two kingdoms, for when all placed together in the temple's at the poles, it will bring them back to life.

For their revenge, is not yet finished.

So that's the world, and does anyone want to make some side characters????

It'll be fun!! ~<3

Also its a magic world, with a little Science... (I'm lookin' at you Jaylen and Hector!) 

Go nuts! 

Good characters, evil characters, bandits, Pirates! (Actually, Cole gets kidnapped by Pirates at one point...) ummm....

There are Elves, Humans, half Elves, Flippen Dworves who don't like being around people so much they just leave the serface world to Elves and Humans to fight over...

So go nuts, have fun, and COMMENT SO YOU CAN TELL ME YOUR IDEAS!

(the next few chapters i'll post you guys ideas i liked the most! (Ps i might have to changes a few things to fit in there a little bit better))

I'll have the main characters profiles list done later, and have that on the actual story later.

(This is from my book; Quiet Burdens) 

(I need a better name for it...)