Contest #1 More detail!

So going into detail, 

...lets see...

Well first the people living there, So in the chapter before i told you about the lands and what they believed in, 

another thing, the light has been taken from the people from the Goddess, who is kind of still made at Theo and Oswald

So in  "the Grand Kingdom of Harstar" They mostly have humans, but Elves and Half-Elves are around as well.

This kingdom had a few features, like...

1) The mountains of Hilda - A mountain range from east to west, making up the higher part of the continent. this place has a few villages, and one big city, (I still don't have a names for it yet) Also the dwarves live here, they don't like Humans, Elves, or half elves!

2) The Grassy plains of Grace - they are on the southern part of the continent, this place sports most of the villages, and it holds the farms, and most of the port towns, 

3) The castle lays near the hills near the mountains kind of between the two.

4) The island Festir is kind of big, so they can farm and make things that can only be grown there, its near the upper left half of the main land. This place had flat lands, and sandy white beaches, (Perfect vacation land)

5) The island of Gantafer, its south of Festir, and just left of the capital / castle, This island is known for its fish, but it consists of cliffs that if you fall of, your going to meet sharp rocks.

 Now there is the other Kingdom, also known as "The Empire of Clyden" this place mostly has Elves, but there are always Half-Elves and a few humans in the mix.

this is what its like!

1) The Deserts of Pinstern - This is a vast desert, because the continent that Clyden is on, its much bigger than Harstar's kingdom, The desert cuts right in the middle of this place, only to have frozen sand next to the top... (one town, its at the only pond / Lake in the desert)

2) Northern Ice Formations of Irasta - Above the desert are the Ice Formations, they are big (kind of wonderful looking) Ice formations, Tornado's warmed from the desert freeze in mid spin, creating tall glassy ice shards, people have made homes in them, because the ice never melts there, it works really well! (At lease 3 towns)

3) The Southern forests of Dauntear - This place holds the tallest trees in the middle, its so big, this is where most of the towns / villages / and city's are, the capital is in this place, but its only an hours ride (In carriage) to the desert. (Lots of wood, animals, and fruit) 

4) The island hidden by the sea Faith - This island is "Hidden" because its as far south as you can, its like Antarctica, but not natural! this island is protected by a reef around it, only special boats can even reach its shores. They like to fish.

And there lastly there is "Crytinia" its known to house everyone, Humans, Elves, Half-Elves, Dwarves, and even the occasional Demons (Half Demon) (I'm lookin' at you Jaylen and Hector!) 

Crytinia has like a mountain in the middle, and forests all around, but the trees stop about 100 feet from the top, where a shrine to the goddess is, at the front of the island it a town, and in said port town is the lovely Inn, (only Inn in town) The Day Dream Inn... 

also in the back of the island, there are caves, Pirates like to hang out there some times! BEWARD!

~~~

Ability!!

There are a few things, 

like there are 6 elements! Also from easy to find to never around here's a scale of 1-5!

(5) Water - found easy in people by the water, there's a LOT of water around, so they can be found easy, but not in the desert...

(3) Earth - mostly found in Dwarves, but! Can be found in anyone!

(4) Fire - Found in the desert, or people who live in hot areas, they can be found in all species, but never in Dwarves

(2)Air - Can be found in the grass lands, or the peeks of the mountains, its not easy to find...

(0) Light/Life - Crytinia took the power of "light" away from people, but when Theo and Oswald are meant to be revived, it'll manifest in one being...

(4) Dark/Death - Can be found everywhere, (not in desert strangely enough) 

Other things are small trick and stuff the species can do!

Humans - known to be rash / Cold isn't as cold to them / strong 

Half-Elves - Can kind of understand animals / Can hear well / The Cold Never Bothered Them Anyway~! (Sings, i get smacked) 

Elves - Can understand Animals / Can Jump high / good sigh and can hear REALLY well! (great for a spy) / Ages slow (Elves at 100 is like humans at 20) (so Elves at 1000 are like Humans at 100)

Dwarves - Seeing really well in the dark / Being really strong / and able to hold their beer...

Demons - (ah... they are unknown, so...) Unknown

~~~

So if there is anything else i need to add, I'm still working on some of the Main Character profiles! So I'll have that up soon! 

Enjoy!

And i want to hear the characters i can have them meet along the way!

(i still need some Main Character names, so... I got an Elven Princey from Clyden, who needs a name, a Ninja girl (who is also an elf) and ya...)

OH! AND ALSO! the world is dangerous! They need weapons!!

Cole gets a pistol, so... there is A LITTLE Technology... 

go nuts