Animals! (Also Drawings) (Might add more later)

alright Animals!

So i'm going to go through all the areas, and tell what lives there!

Lets start... with......... *Looks at map* Ahh.... Hilda Mountains!

That'll work!

Hilda Mountains; 

So the things that live here are mostly under ground / on the mountain / or the sky!

The tops of the peaks are covered in snow, But when you get lower, it becomes very rocky, And lastly at the very bottom, are Valleys, with some greenery. 

Think of actual Animals that live there, then lets add some in (>:3)(like magic ones!)

Top! 

  I) Yeti - Given, big, and amazing, not much known, because they don't like people

  II) A Snow Eagle - They live in the snow, and are white like a snowy owl... 

Middle!

I) Dragons! - Breathing fire, and flying from the top to the bottom, living in cave! (Kind of an all three areas, so i put them here, in the middle) they are not fans of snow, (but there are snow dragons...) people taste good to them.

Bottom!

I) Goblins -  they live to mess with people and other creatures, they can sometimes kill

II) Golem - A Being made if Rock and other minerals, they like to wonder, and are very curious.

Underground! 

I) Giant Mulls - (Kind of like in Avatar) They are blind, and they help the Dwarves, they don't like elves... 

II) Golem - They live here too 

Grace Grasslands (Plains)!

Just like the last one, normal place, and animals + Magical ones... so here are the fun ones!

I) Giants! - Their not fans of people, mostly living off the land, they like to make camps with their family's, only sometimes going off meeting others, and so on.

II) Centaur! - kind of a given, upper half of a human lover half of a horse!

III) Scarecrow - A feared being, that wonders the grasslands, they like to stand in the fields... most of the try to burn them, but being made up of dead body's children try to stay away. they cant climb... 

Festir Island!

Same as before, birds, fish... other stuff... but here's the fun stuff!

I) Tiki like beings - Small with masks, they are really unknown...

II) Scarecrow (Again) - They wonder the Fields... mostly made up of bodys, they somehow made it onto this island, the farmers kind of like them, putting food out at shrines for the Scarecrow's.

Gantafer Island!

I) Sand Sweepers - They live in the sands, eating whatever they like... Mostly other animals and people! Stay Away.

II) Beasts - Animal like monsters, they don't like people at all, they would rather eat them than befriend them, but if your lucky, they wont kill you... they like to his out in the old town ruins that burned down 100 years ago, the people have moved to the other side of the island knowing this.

Crytinia Island!

I) Sky Sprites - Like forest Sprites, they are like Zelda fairy's, but are only found around Crytinia's shrine!