Home?

"I-I love you Tord" Tom says getting into the car after getting dressed
"Of course you do" Tord chuckles

A few hours later they had reached a nice house in basically the middle of nowhere. "We're home Tommie boo." Tord says getting out of the car.

"Home?" Tom looks out the window not really wanting to move from under the warm blanket in the car.

"Yes," Tord gets Tom out of the car and carries the whining Tom inside.

"Woah..." when the two boys get inside Tord puts Tom on the couch. Tom is in shock over how big and nice the house is.

"What do you want for dinner?" Tord asks Tom who is half asleep at this point. "Your cum." Tom is too tired to think he says what he was thinking without even realizing.

Tord smirks and takes off his pants not even realizing Tom is already asleep.

Tord walks over to Tom and kisses him softly realizing Tom is asleep

"Ah this should be fun." Tord stands over Tom on the couch and uses his hands to open Tom's mouth. He shoves his dick into Tom's mouth and tangles his hands in Tom's hair and starts to thrust into Tom's mouth.

Over the next few minutes Tord thrusts faster and faster moaning loudly surprised Tom hasn't woken up yet.

A few moments later Tord cums filling Tom's throat and mouth with wet white sticky stuff then pulls out realizing Tom woke up when Tord came.

Tord lays next to Tom and pulls a blanket over them both and wraps his arms around Tom who is very dazed
"What just happened" Tom asks clinging to Tord.
"You just got dinner" Tord falls asleep holding Tom and Tom shortly after falls asleep

TOM X TORD EDDSWORLD kidnapping जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें