Chapter 22

Your POV

Ever since we became official, Kenny wasnt able to take that stupid grin off his face.

If I could, I'd slap it off. But Im a good child so I wont.

After school, Kenny and I were walking home together, when all of a sudden, we both hear yelling coming from behind us.

We turn our heads and watch as Stan and Kyle run to us, shouting various comments that made strangers look and stare.

They finally caught up, and panted as they catch their breathe. "S-so.. I heard.. That.. The two of you.. Are offical..?" Stan said in between breathes.

I nod, as Kenny wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me close to him, with a smirk on his face. "Yup. She's mine, alright."

"Welp. You're welcome then, (Y/N)." Stan gives me a cheeky smile.

"Hoi! You didnt even do anything!" I cross my arms.

"Meh. You're together, so who cares?"

"Wait what?"

"Oh. (Y/N) and I made this deal, that if she helped me with school, then I'd help her get with you. I dont know why she came to me in the first place, I mean, have you seen my relationship withWendy?!" He exclaims, throwing his arms in the air.

Kenny looks down at me, and smirks as I blush and look away.

"You were that desparate, eh?" He whispers in my ear.

My face turned as red as a tomato as I jump away from his grasp and shake my head. "N-no! Its not like that!"

He chuckled. "Whatever you say, (Y/N). Whatever you say.."

"Why did I say yes..?" I wonder a loud.

"Because you love me." Kenny replies, as he moves closer towards me, and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"I dont love you." I say.

He looked a bit taken back, but remained calm. "Mhm, then what? You just like me to the moon and back?"

"Yeah, sure." I say. "What about you? Do you like me?"

He scoffs. "I love you."

"You sure about that?"

"100%"

"How are you so sure?"

"Cause my heart says so."

"Are you sure its not your mind?"

Stan and Kyle watched, confused how our conversation had escalated to this.

"Totally."

"Okay. Good."

"Good."

"I guess we can end this now." I say as I uncross my arms.

"Okay."

"See you tomorrow."

"Cya."

And with that, the two of us parted ways, leaving Stan and Kyle just standing there, watching the two of us leave, both dumbfounded and confused as the same time.

They both turn their heads to look at each other. "Dude, their relationship is way more stressful than My relationship with Wendy.."

"And this is the exact reason why I dont want to get caught up in this relationship shit." Kyle says to him.

Srry what a smol chapter this is..
I got lazy and stuff, but at least i updated