Chapter 23

Heres the real chapter 23 :-)

Your POV

Riing ring

I hear my phone ring. I glare at it and answer the moron who called right after I've finally decided to study.

"What." I answer.

"Hey, girlfriend." I knew exactly who this was, I didnt have to check the ID caller.

"Hey McCormick." I greeted him, with an eye roll.

"Did you just roll your eyes?"

"Mhm." I replied absentmindedly as I continued to flip through the pages of my textbook. "I wonder how you knew."

"Oh, well Im sitting on a branch right outside of your window." Kenny said.

I raised a brow, and suddenly heard a knock on my window. I turned around, and saw a smiling blonde from outside of my window.

"Oh gosh.." I mutter as I get up from my chair and head over to the window.
I open it and Kenny jumps in.

"Its really cold outside." He said as he brushed off some snow from his pants.

"I could see that." I say as I close the window. "What are you doing here again?"

"Can I not visit my beautiful girlfriend?" He asks with a small smirk as he snakes an arm around my waist.

I move away and cross my arms. "No, you may not. I was trying to study and you just had to decide to show up at my window and stare at me from outside in the cold as if that sounded romantic to you."

"Why? Was it not romantic to you? The hot blonde boyfriend waiting for his beloved beautiful girlfriend from outside of her window to let him in and have a hot make out session--" I cut off Kenny mid way into his little fanfic idea.

"Yeah, okay. Thats enough.." My voice trails off as I sit back down on the chair by my desk and continue to study, trying to ignore Kenny.

"Why are you studying anway?" He asks, as he rest his chin on my shoulder while staring down at my textbook. "I thought you had good grades."

"Yeah, well, the concept we're learning in math is kinda messing me up so unlike you, I study if I dont understand something, not brush it off and turn to porn." I retort as he fakes a gasp.

I turn my head and watch as he places a hand over his heart and falls onto his knees with his head hung low. "Ive been exposed! Im hurt! Ive been hurt by my girlfriend! Oh, oh my heartu!"

"Oh, get over yourself, Kenny." I chuckle quietly. "Now go jump out the window so I can study in peace."

"Hoi, dont push me away, babe. I know you love me." He sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same to him.

"Yeah whatever.." I mumble as I turn back around to finish studying.

Not even a minute later, I hear grunts and murmuring coming from behind me. A sigh escapes from my lips as I turn around. "Kenny I swear to fudgles that if you're--"

"Im bored!" He exclaims as he rolls around on my bed, whispering things to himself.

"Well you shouldve listened to me and jumped out the window when I told you to!" I throw my hands into the air and they drop back down onto my lap.

"Come on, (Y/N)!" He whines. "Lets go somewhere!"

"Im not going anywhere but I swear if you dont shut up, I'll throw you out the window myself." I threaten.

Kenny frowned.

My face softened, and I sigh. "Sorry about that. It seems as if Ive gotten a whole lot meaner to you since we got into a relationship. I dont know what to do or how to feel, Im new to this okay?" I turn back around and place my arms onto my desk and burry my face in them.

I hear a sigh and some shuffling, before feeling two arms wrap around my waist.

"Its fine (Y/N)." Kenny says as he nuzzles his face into my neck.

Suddenly, right when I thought that things were starting to feel okay, I feel Kenny kissing my neck.

"Hoi, hoi!" I exclaim as I pull away.

"What?" He whines. "Things were starting to get good!"

"Dude, you just ruined the moment, dumbass."

"Yeah, well then, this dumbass is gonna make it up to you by treating you to some ice cream."

"Its freezing outside." I remind him.

"I will treat you to a donut."

"Deal."

Kenny chuckles and runs for the door. "Lets go!"

"Yeah yeah Im coming!" I yell to him as I grab a jacket and run after him.

We leave my house and walk to a nearby cafe. Kenny opened the door and we were welcomed by the sweet smell of fresh baked goods and coffee.

"Now, isnt this better than staying in your room studying and being boring?" Kenny asks as we stand in line to order.

I nod."Definitely."