Chapter 4

Over the next few months Aidan became more comfortable with Bailey. He didn't feel as awkward when he spoke to her and he found himself blushing less when she smiled at him. After Hannah's surprise double date they started hanging out more and more. He found her easy to talk to. She had told him about how her mother walked out on them when she was six and how happy she was that her dad had found Jackie. He even found himself talking about his family, something he didn't often do.

They were chatted as she did his make when Dean turned in his chair. "Long weekend, are you two doing anything special?"

They both shook their heads.

"Good, Han wanted me to invite you to our houses spend the weekend. We can leave after work tomorrow night."

"Works for me." Bailey said as she stepped back to look at Aidan and to compare it to the picture from the day before. Happy with her work she pulled off the cover he wore.

"Break a leg!" She winked to Aidan as they bumped fists.

Aidan felt Dean smirking behind his back. "Shut up Dean."

The next day after an hour long car ride they arrived at Dean's house. Hannah opened the door as they pulled up.

"Bay!" She screamed, running to Bailey and wrapping her in a hug. The girls linked arms and walked into the house.

"You'd think my girlfriend would be more happy to see me." Dean grumbled as he pulled his bag out of the car. Aidan threw his head back and laughed.

When they finally joined the girls Hannah had already started the tour. Aidan was amazed by their house. It was large and beautiful, and had lots of windows.

"Wow, your house is lovely Han." Aidan said, hugging Hannah and giving her a kiss on the check.

"Thanks, your sweet! So, Bailey you'll be on this floor, in the guest room and Aidan, you'll be downstairs in the other guest room." Hannah said as she leaned her head on Dean's shoulder.

Late that night Aidan was laying in his bed, reading his script when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." He called, still laying on the bed.

A bare footed Bailey walked in the room dressed in plaid boxers and a tank top.

"Mind if I hang out?" She asked, standing in the door frame.

"Of course, come on in." He answered, sitting up and sliding over to make room for Bailey.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Well, no. I could hear them having sex." She said, nonchalantly.

"Jesus." Aidan said, feeling uncomfortable.

"Ya. So I snuck down here to see you. I won't distract you by being here?" She asked noticing his open script.

"Nah, you could help me run lines."

They ran lines for awhile, when Bailey's phone started to ring. She flashed Aidan an apologetic smile and answered it. He could hear her voice but wasn't sure what she was saying. She seemed annoyed at the person she was talking to, based on her tone. When she walked back in his suspicion was confirmed.

"You alright?" He asked.

" I'm just annoyed with my siblings."

"Whys that?"

"I told you about my brother Barrett, right?" Aidan nodded so she continued. "He's getting married next month, during the month off from filming. So I'm obviously going home for the wedding. My siblings are becoming increasingly concerned that I will die alone and so they are all trying to pimp me out to their friends. That was just my sister telling me about this amazing teacher at the school she works at. Apparently he's perfect for me and she wants to set us up." She said, rolling her eyes on the last part.

"I'll go with you." Aidan said, looking at her through his eyelashes.

"Would you really." She asked excitedly.

He shrugged his shoulder, "why not? I don't have anything planned."

"Come closer."she said, scooting closer to him. He raised his eyebrow, questioning the command. "I'm going to send Bronte a picture of my date so she'll get off my back."

They put their heads together and she snapped the picture. She laid back giggling.

"Tell me more about your family." He asked laying beside her.

They talked for a long time and eventually fell asleep. Her head rested on his chest.