Chapter 9.

It had been ten months since Aidan and Bailey had stared dating, officially and as he rode the shuttle back to the condos he thought about all the fun they have had.

"Bailey, are you here?" He called as he walked in to the condo.

"Ya I'm in the living room."

Aidan walked in and flopped on the couch to her. He reached his hand out to check her tempature, he was releaved that it was cool to the touch.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, feeling guilty for giving her the flu that had plagued him a week earlier.

"I feel fine." She smiled weakly. Aidan stood up and passed her a ginger ale that he had brought home for.

"Aidan, I went to the doctor yesterday, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry." Aidan kneeled in front of her. "I'm fine, it just that I don't have the flu." She said, hesitating on the last part. "I'm pregnant."

Aidan stared blankly at her.

"Aidan?"

"You're pregnant." He said, slowly looking at her. She nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, the doctor did a blood test." She said, sounding worried.

"Oh my god, Bailey, we're going to have a baby!" He said excitedly, kissing her.

"Are you mad?" She asked as he pulled her standing.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

She thought a moment, trying to think of a reason he would be mad.

"I'm not mad." He said softly. "Your going to be the best mommy in the world." He told her, then he put his hand on Bailey's stomach. "You hear that kid, the best mommy in the world."

Bailey put her hand over his, "And the most amazing daddy."