At Alfea

Faragonda- *warmly* Welcome to Alfea girls...

* Mane 7 turn back into their pony forms and nuzzle Faragonda affectionately*

Faragonda- *chuckles and pets Twilight and Sunset* I believe we have some returning students too...*nods at Roxy and Selina*

Roxy/Selina- *smiles calmly at Faragonda*

Faragonda- And who are these fine girls...I seem to remember having a student long ago with orange hair by the name of Princess Varanda of Calisto...*smirks at Twilight* Or so I thought...

Twilight- *blushes sheepishly*

Faragonda- Come lets talk in my office *walks to her office*

Roxy- Me and Selina will catch up with you guys later...it was nice meeting you all

Selina- Same here *waves as her and Roxy walk off*

*everyone waves at them*

*everyone follows Faragonda to her office*

*in Faragonda's office*

*all the girls sit down*

Faragonda- So who are you? *arches eyebrow*

Frankie- *breathes* I'm Frankie Stein daughter of Frankenstein and his Bride...

Raven- I'm Raven Queen, daughter of The Evil Queen...

Draculara- I'm Draculara daughter of Draculara...

Maddie- *smiles* My name is Madeline Hatter or Maddie for short and I'm the daughter of The Mad Hatter of Wonderland...

Clawdeen- I'm Clawdeen Wolf, daughter of the Werewolf...

Cerise- I'm Cerise, daughter of Red Riding Hood...

Lagoona- I'm Lagoona Blue, daughter of the Sea Monster *grins nervously*

Cedar- I-I'm Cedar Wood, daughter of Pinocchio...

Ghoulia- My name is Ghoulia Yelps, daughter of the zombie...

Ashlynn- My name is Ashlynn Ella, daughter of Cinderella...

Cleo- I am Cleo De Nile, daughter of the mummy, specifically Ramses De Nile...

Briar- *smiles* I'm Briar Beauty, daughter of Sleeping Beauty...

Abbey- *nods in respect* I am Abbey Bominable, daughter of Yeti, specifically Abominable Snowman...

Faragonda- *calm smile* Well it is a pleasure and honor to meet such a unique group of girls, I am Headmistress Faragonda, headmistress of Alfea the school of fairies...and speaking of fairies there are some I would love for you to meet...

Twilight- *shocked* Are they really-

Faragonda- *smiles calmly at Twilight* Yes dear Twilight, I've sent for them to come to my office immediately...

Raven- Are they...nice fairies? Because back where we come from we only have one good fairy and one mean fairy...

Cleo- *scowls* Ugh...don't remind me of...HER...*crosses arms*

Clawdeen- Remember she was taken care of so relax Cleo...

*a knock on the door makes everyone go silent*

Mane 7- *in front of Faragonda's desk looking at the door with curiosity*

*the ghouls and princesses look at the door nervously*

Faragonda- *calm* Come in girls...

*the door opens to reveal seven girls walking in*

*the room is quiet*

*the seven different girls look around the room and the other girls*

Faragonda- Girls, this is Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, Aisha, and Daphne or mostly referred to as...The Winx Club...

The Winx Club